Evo web Champions League! MODS please lock thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Evo web Champions Cup! Sign up now!! 1 more needed!!

ok guys thats everyone ill send a pm to you all asking for your PS2 tag if i get replies form everyone ill do the draw tomorrow at 12.00!!!!

That doesnt sound good fishcake keep me up to date if not yes sykesy you can have his spot! just one more thing on the replacement teams for Fc Thun, Artmedia, Rapid and rosenberg anyone with any prefs??????????

Re: Evo web Champions League! Draw Tommorrow!!

so what will be the team assignment method?
if u want to have random assignment u could also draw the priority choice right. So everyone would play with a suitable team (i dont like juventus even if it's a strong team)

im pretty much thinking draw the player in the group then there team....!

jamie_mack said:
ok guys thats everyone ill send a pm to you all asking for your PS2 tag if i get replies form everyone ill do the draw tomorrow at 12.00!!!!

That doesnt sound good fishcake keep me up to date if not yes sykesy you can have his spot! just one more thing on the replacement teams for Fc Thun, Artmedia, Rapid and rosenberg anyone with any prefs??????????

might as well let sykesy have my place, i've been working on my ps2 most of the day and can't get it to boot pes, it detects the original disc ok but just goes back to the browser

There are definately more weaker sides then strong sides. And proberly more people like to play with the same strong side then that participants like to play with the same weak side.

Its kind of in my own advantage but what about this:

AC Milan, Juventus, Inter, Man U, Arsenal, etc, the works will be decided by a draw, while the weaker teams can be chosen.

This way people who like to play with a weaker team have the advantage that they can pick the team they are used too, while the people who play with stronger sides have a slight disadvantage that they cant.

jasondiablo said:
Does anyone know if you can disable your online name from being displayed in the online game. I find 7 letters a bit annoying but I stick 'EVO_' in front of it it will become pretty distracting.

I play two player a lot online as well and that just makes it mental. I checked the player options but I could only select player name or my name, not off. Cheers in advance :cheers:

Just go into player settings,press O(Changes from online name to individual player name)then save .
Might help mate,although the player you are playing would also have to do this,if they ain't already.
On a sidenote,does anyone get cracked up with the radar,whilst playing with wide camera?
Everytime the ball is at the far touchline,its hard to know if its the ball,or a player icon.

jambotommy said:
Just go into player settings,press O(Changes from online name to individual player name)then save .
Might help mate,although the player you are playing would also have to do this,if they ain't already.
On a sidenote,does anyone get cracked up with the radar,whilst playing with wide camera?
Everytime the ball is at the far touchline,its hard to know if its the ball,or a player icon.

Whoops,sorry mate,never read your post properly.

No worries Jambotommy ... to be honest I've got used to it now but one of my mates will not shut up about it when we play two on one or two on two online. He's just going to have to deal with it :D

is the draw today or tomorrow (today is friday)

Im just waiting for the last few to confirm then ill draw it hopefully today!

Sorry Guys,

You were probably waiting on me to confirm today...

I've just sent Jamiemack my confirmation, so hopefully the draw is imminent

still waiting for a 2 sorry guys! as soon as i have them then were away!

were waiting for the master17 and beanface nothing from them so im opening there spots up anyone intrested send me a pm with your ps2 tag please! draw will be scheduled for miday Sunday! well hopefully........

Re: Evo web Champions League! 1space left!

Thats it full guys draw will be tonight Sunday at 19:00!

Re: Evo web Champions League! Draw Sunday 19:00 !!!!!!

when it finally comes thru, it will be interesting to c who ive got as my team. i ave had a shocking day. been whupped left right and centre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom