Evo web Champions League! MODS please lock thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Evo web Champions Cup! Sign up now!! 6 more needed!!

OK then,count me in,if I aint too late.
Same as fishcake here,sick of playing brazil,ac etc.

Re: Evo web Champions Cup! Sign up now!! 5 more needed!!

no your in mate just 5 more people needed...!

Re: Evo web Champions League!

rangerman said:
count me in hopefully playing as rangers so you can knock me out in the qualifiers !!
Lucky you mate,I'd love to play as hearts,I have hearts kits over bayern,would that be acceptable jamie?

so whats the deal with the teams etc???

weve got a few options:-
1. run it like the Evo league. (everyone has one team.
2. everyone can have whatever team they want! and the league standings will be in forum username form!
3. we all go meiocre teams say take the big 4 out of all the leagues although that could get a bit complicated whos the ect...!

any other surgestions would be great!

-Jambotommy have whatever kits you want mate!

Let people choose which domestic teams they want.

definatly no international teams without a doubt!

yeah but only teams that are in the champions league (ones that are in the champions league that arnt in PES can be replaced by some others)

i baggsie barca : )

Last edited by a moderator:

ill join in aswell.

If your doing a draw cant you do the same for the teams? mayby even things out a bit and saves some dissapointment if you get a really crappy team

i'd suggest using the existing cl teams, replace artmedia, rapid and fc thun with maybe celtic, dynamo kiev and shakhtar donetsk (or whoever anyone fancies putting in)

draw the players into groups and then the teams they'll use, i'm not too fussed as i'd use liverpool anyway but this'll prevent a scramble for the likes of barca and milan and stop teams such as lille and anderlecht being like the fat kid at school who never gets picked :D

Can I add my name in for this tournament or am I too late?

Drawing the teams looks like the fairest way to do it to me!

Cheers,
PeteAUFC

Ain't ever done a tourney like this,but desperate to enter one.
How are things roughly done.
Do we arrange a certain time,in a certain room.??
Any info would be appreciated guys,thanks.

i think the best way would be to meet up in english server 4 - friendly lobby, dosen't affect stats then. i will be using my Evo_j4yc3e tag anyway same as for the evo-web league.

might be an idea if everyone creates a user with Evo_ infront of it to keep consistencey with the evo-web league ?? a suggestion.

jamie_mack said:
-Jambotommy have whatever kits you want mate!

Cheers bud,I'm not great,but I ain't bad,so unfortunately,I need a reasonably strong side,and after playing tons of online games,nobody has ever went bayern against me.
In saying that,I know kezz play's as ze germans.
If he were to enter,then it would be newcastle for me.

j4yc3e said:
i think the best way would be to meet up in english server 4 - friendly lobby, dosen't affect stats then. i will be using my Evo_j4yc3e tag anyway same as for the evo-web league.

might be an idea if everyone creates a user with Evo_ infront of it to keep consistencey with the evo-web league ?? a suggestion.

I tried that mate,but can't fit it all in.
Evo_jambotommy.It stops at the second or third m.
Maybe I would create something like Evo_J_tommy

jamie_mack said:
weve got a few options:-
1. run it like the Evo league. (everyone has one team.
2. everyone can have whatever team they want! and the league standings will be in forum username form!
3. we all go meiocre teams say take the big 4 out of all the leagues although that could get a bit complicated whos the ect...!
for me point 1 and 3 are ok. i dont like the 2nd option, i like to have a fixed team, even if it's poor

PeteAUFC, Fred_gavious, africanshox your all in only 2 people needed....

Re: Evo web Champions Cup! Sign up now!! 2 more needed!!

im in yes as i replied on the first page?

Put me under evo_masterr (2 rr's)

Cheers

Cmon everyone just two needed and were away!

Hi All, If there is any places can I take one up

GT:- bazdev

Re: Evo web Champions Cup! Sign up now!! 1 more needed!!

Does anyone know if you can disable your online name from being displayed in the online game. I find 7 letters a bit annoying but I stick 'EVO_' in front of it it will become pretty distracting.

I play two player a lot online as well and that just makes it mental. I checked the player options but I could only select player name or my name, not off. Cheers in advance :cheers:

jasondiablo said:
Does anyone know if you can disable your online name from being displayed in the online game. I find 7 letters a bit annoying but I stick 'EVO_' in front of it it will become pretty distracting.

I play two player a lot online as well and that just makes it mental. I checked the player options but I could only select player name or my name, not off. Cheers in advance :cheers:
u could simply switch to one shorter (min. 2 letters) like mine

might have to pull out :(

my lasers knackered (or so i thought) and i've been struggling to get any disc to boot, anyway i got a new laser today and have installed it but it's still the same

the lasers working ok cos i can still boot the psx disc i use to boot my hard drive and earlier i managed to boot a few discs that haven't worked for a while but pes5 wouldn't work so i tried adjusting it a little and now can't get any ps2 disc to boot no matter what adjustments i make

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom