Europa League 2009 - 2010 | Official Thread

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

:)

Re: Europa League 2009 - 2010 | Draw of 32 &16

Well, SPiTFiRE..
Would you mind giving me some predictions on this week's Serie A matches? I wouldn't mind to become rich with no effort :APPLAUD:

I'm sure Berlusconi would be able to tell you what the results will be. :LOL: ;)

Re: Europa League 2009 - 2010 | Draw of 32 &16

Well, SPiTFiRE..
Would you mind giving me some predictions on this week's Serie A matches? I wouldn't mind to become rich with no effort :APPLAUD:

I predict AC Milan as Serie A champion for this current season! FORZA ROSSONERI! :WORSHIP:

:)

Well...for us it's the hardest way to get to Hamburg. Liverpool and Valencia (if we get thru)..
Anyway, it should be great tie again..too bad Benfica is having so many matches in a row..I'm afraid they might be a little tired for these games.
Liverpool is my favourite english team..always a pleasure to meet them, and their amazing supporters.

Madrid won only 2 games this season in Uefa cup but they are on the final now :) Congratulations to Fulham,Wolfsburg and specially Hamburg are better teams than Fulham but they beat both of them,its really not something we can despise..But i dont think they have too much chance vs Madrid on the final...

Shakhtar, Juventus, Wolfsburg, HSV.

Fulham have done fantastic so far, there's no reason to doubt them against Atletico.

Yeah every game they've gone into, they've been underdogs. Will be the same again against Atletico but they've defied the odds so far. No reason they can't do it again!

What a great story it's been! :)

Yah Fulham fans as little in numbers as they are must be over the moon! But I'm guessing all of England is proud of them in a way and rightly so!

Yah Fulham fans as little in numbers as they are must be over the moon! But I'm guessing all of England is proud of them in a way and rightly so!

I don't think that it's just England that feel proud of them, I think that most of Europe are proud of the team that have helped bring a little bit of magic and surprise to the tournament. They have been, without a shadow of a doubt, the perennial underdogs but have played intelligent football and have met with adversity and been the victor. Everybody loves seeing a minnow of the tournament succeed, and it's not often we see that in a European tournament (although I doubt many would have predicted this season's Champions League final).

Yah great goal!
Can't believe the likes of Petric + van Nistelrooy can't beat the Fulham machine! Lol

It's amazing how many odds they've defied! Every game they've played has been against much better players. Credit to their team morale, unity and Roy Hudgson! :WORSHIP:

Absolutely gutted for Fulham, but getting to this stage is a monumental achievement. If Bobby Z had some how stayed fit then who knows? A terrific story all the same.

Gutted for Fulham and for Hodgson.
They should be extremely proud that they came so close and that the 2 goals were quite fortunate against them.

Wish our gutless, overpaid bastards we call a team, took note of the way Hodgson and Fulham have battle and played this season.
A team to be proud of.

Saddest thing about the whole thing...

- 51,000 seats.
- 24,000 tickets given to fans of the 2 clubs.
- 27,000 tickets to corporate and neutral spectators.

It's the same for the World Cup and it's why I'm falling out of live with football.

A complete joke.

Last edited:
What a final. I was at Nordbank Arena, a lifetime experience!

Back
Top Bottom