ESPN /STARSPORTS PATCH FOR PS2

7 December 2009
I was surfing through pes patches of pes 2009 and i see some really good patches. Like which contain
11wdcw9.jpg

here are links for more information

http://images.google.co.in/imgres?i.../images?q=pes+2009+ps2+patch&gbv=2&hl=en&sa=G

Can any body make the patch on which espn/star sports is written at top croner of screen and other features also like high defination emblems and logo....Or anybody can teach me how to make it???????:WORSHIP:

Last edited:
atleast you can teach me how to make patch which file i have to edit. and one more question.Can i change the emblems of licensed team to high definition emblems????

atleast you can teach me how to make patch which file i have to edit. and one more question.Can i change the emblems of licensed team to high definition emblems????

hehehe..:P
the patch i collect from all patchmaker and just a little edit ( so why it call mix patch by me)..like the scoreboard (hexedit to make it compatible), some face from facemaker, etc..so i don't expert to edit thing..
sadly my data about that patched was lost..cause my computer reinstall and i'm forget to make backup..:))

i don't know if you can change the emblems to high definition emblems..ask i know the resolution is 32X32 and 64X64 if i'm not wrong..maybe ask to the other will help you..sorry..

Back
Top Bottom