1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

ESPN /STARSPORTS PATCH FOR PS2

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by italionstallion, 26 December 2009.

1. italionstallion

italionstallion Banned

7 December 2009
    I was surfing through pes patches of pes 2009 and i see some really good patches. Like which contain
    [​IMG]

here are links for more information

http://images.google.co.in/imgres?i.../images?q=pes+2009+ps2+patch&gbv=2&hl=en&sa=G

Can any body make the patch on which espn/star sports is written at top croner of screen and other features also like high defination emblems and logo....Or anybody can teach me how to make it???????:WORSHIP:

Last edited: 26 December 2009
  2. italionstallion

italionstallion Banned

7 December 2009
    And i can also use it over germano_error patch

3. s03_h4nd1

s03_h4nd1 Arsenal Fans

4 October 2008
    Arsenal
  4. italionstallion

italionstallion Banned

7 December 2009
    can you make it again for pes 2010 ps2 pls pls pls pls:WORSHIP::WORSHIP::WORSHIP:

5. s03_h4nd1

s03_h4nd1 Arsenal Fans

4 October 2008
    Arsenal
    sorry but i'm a litle busy this time..so i guess i don't make the patch for now..
    actually i play PC version and don't have PS2 version..

btw jayz123 is making great patch here:
    http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=56763

6. italionstallion

italionstallion Banned

7 December 2009
    atleast you can teach me how to make patch which file i have to edit. and one more question.Can i change the emblems of licensed team to high definition emblems????

7. s03_h4nd1

s03_h4nd1 Arsenal Fans

4 October 2008
    Arsenal
    hehehe..:P
    the patch i collect from all patchmaker and just a little edit ( so why it call mix patch by me)..like the scoreboard (hexedit to make it compatible), some face from facemaker, etc..so i don't expert to edit thing..
    sadly my data about that patched was lost..cause my computer reinstall and i'm forget to make backup..:))

i don't know if you can change the emblems to high definition emblems..ask i know the resolution is 32X32 and 64X64 if i'm not wrong..maybe ask to the other will help you..sorry..