ESPN /STARSPORTS PATCH FOR PS2

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by italionstallion, 26 December 2009.

1. italionstallion

italionstallion Banned

7 December 2009
    I was surfing through pes patches of pes 2009 and i see some really good patches. Like which contain
    [​IMG]

here are links for more information

http://images.google.co.in/imgres?i.../images?q=pes+2009+ps2+patch&gbv=2&hl=en&sa=G

Can any body make the patch on which espn/star sports is written at top croner of screen and other features also like high defination emblems and logo....Or anybody can teach me how to make it???????:WORSHIP:

Last edited: 26 December 2009
  2. italionstallion

italionstallion Banned

7 December 2009
    And i can also use it over germano_error patch

3. s03_h4nd1

s03_h4nd1 Arsenal Fans

4 October 2008
    Arsenal
  4. italionstallion

italionstallion Banned

7 December 2009
    can you make it again for pes 2010 ps2 pls pls pls pls:WORSHIP::WORSHIP::WORSHIP:

5. s03_h4nd1

s03_h4nd1 Arsenal Fans

4 October 2008
    Arsenal
    sorry but i'm a litle busy this time..so i guess i don't make the patch for now..
    actually i play PC version and don't have PS2 version..

btw jayz123 is making great patch here:
    http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=56763

6. italionstallion

italionstallion Banned

7 December 2009
    atleast you can teach me how to make patch which file i have to edit. and one more question.Can i change the emblems of licensed team to high definition emblems????

7. s03_h4nd1

s03_h4nd1 Arsenal Fans

4 October 2008
    Arsenal
    hehehe..:P
    the patch i collect from all patchmaker and just a little edit ( so why it call mix patch by me)..like the scoreboard (hexedit to make it compatible), some face from facemaker, etc..so i don't expert to edit thing..
    sadly my data about that patched was lost..cause my computer reinstall and i'm forget to make backup..:))

i don't know if you can change the emblems to high definition emblems..ask i know the resolution is 32X32 and 64X64 if i'm not wrong..maybe ask to the other will help you..sorry..