eFootball PES 2020 Demo Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I SWEAR IF YOU LET US DOWN KONAMI.......

I have the same feeling about this. I already set the bar high in my mind. PES6 level high.

Context-Sensitive Kick Accuracy

For football purists, fewer things are more satisfying to see than a long ball that wings its way towards its target with uncanny accuracy, but like anything else in football, accuracy must be earned. PES 2020 realizes this idea in-game by bringing an added level of realism to the pitch with enhanced context-sensitivity for kicking. This means that the accuracy of each shot and pass you unleash will change relative to your posture, your position on the pitch and how much pressure you’re under, making for a deeper and more authentic football experience. Now more than ever, you will be rewarded for timing, patience and match awareness.

Not surprised by the eFootball stuff, outside this forum a lot of discussion surrounds how they just bought more coins to get a star player in my club. Whilst I find that pretty monotonous & disheartening, that’s how it is with a lot of gamers today I guess.

They can bombard with all the PR they like, all the fancy cut scenes they like, all the usual suspects with the hyperbole, for me the AI needs fixing to say the least and I certainly won’t be a day one for this, holding off for sure.

if the AI are still retarded then it's all for nothing. let's just wait and see on all this
Oh yeah definitely, I think I'm a little taken aback that they've actually changed something significant on Master League. They could still wildly have fucked it up.

Enhanced Turf Rendering

• pes2020_camp_nou_turf.jpg

Dramatic improvements to turf rendering are coming to PES 2020 adding depth and personality to each blade of grass.

Where I couldn’t see it in the trailer. It felt like I was watching PES 19.

if the AI are still retarded then it's all for nothing. let's just wait and see on all this

The only thing was not addressed is the AI, yes. But taking into account that AI changes year by year we might into something good this time. However i would love to see the cpu actually using the playstyles and traits not only the tactics of a team. And no matter how everyone praises 18 & 17 the cpu havent played well since PES 2013, there you actually cant get the ball from Messi.

Ok lads, Professor Bhatti says new camera angle
Camera's are a really sensitive issue for me. If i can't customise the angle in the sliders like i can't for the dynamic camera, Then i don't wanna hear it.

But i did like the camera in the trailer, it looks like it's modeled on the Camp Nou's broadcast camera.

Camera's are a really sensitive issue for me. If i can't customise the angle in the sliders like i can't for the dynamic camera, Then i don't wanna hear it.

But i did like the camera in the trailer, it looks like it's modeled on the Camp Nou's broadcast camera.
What's the timestamp for the new cam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom