eFootball PES 2020 Demo Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It annoys me when people say "play on PA0 and the AI changes" because I've literally never seen anyone attempt to prove this
Im not saying that COM controlled Barca comes out onto the pitch and Lionel goes
- hold on a second, Lads. Bayern is on PA0. So we need to slow down and have more build up.

The reason that COM plays differently on PA0 is probably the user himself. You have to be more engaged, you have to lay off the gas, you have to slow down and look for good passing opportunities and you have to try to cut the opposition off. Its your focus and your engagement that makes COM slower and more realistic.
You said it yourself in the other thread - user has a huge impact on how the game plays.

Im not saying that COM controlled Barca comes out onto the pitch and Lionel goes
- hold on a second, Lads. Bayern is on PA0. So we need to slow down and have more build up.

The reason that COM plays different on PA0 is probably the user himself. You have to be more engaged, you have to lay off the gas, you have to slow down and look for good passing opportunities and you have to try to cut the opposition off. Its your focus and your engagement that makes COM slower and more realistic.
You said it yourself in the other thread - user has a huge impact on how the game plays.
Very true

Whereas PA0 has much bigger impact on the whole picture. Matches are slower, there is more build up, more randomness, more error, more realism. Even COM plays differently when you are on PA0.

People playing PA1 will develop few patterns, get good at them, after a while they will start ping ponging ball around, are neither engaged, nor focused on the match
(Coz everything becomes automatic after a while) and then saying matches feel empty and boring. Then they put the difficulty up to superstar hoping they will find some satisfaction and emotions there and come back giving out that AI is too perfect and too direct. I think they ate trying to tackle it from the wrong side. Try to engage yourself more instead of hoping to be fully satisfied by COM play style.
The best example I can think of for why I just can't bring myself to play PA0 permanently is this -

When I bring on a 64 rated kid playing pa1, I can REALLY feel the difference in all aspects - ball control, passing, shooting, everything.

10mins ago I played a game using all the lower rated payers, and physically, of course, you can absolutely still tell their ball control still sucks because PA0 changes none of their physical attributes, but passing and shooting??? One of the joys of ML, for me, is getting a real sense of youngsters improving. That would be completely lost because even at 60+ they only feel different to use physically. I'd just end up altering every players training to make them all focus on improving their physical attributes. Because why wouldn't you? On PA0 the rest is more player-controlled than stat-based anyway.

I feel like I have to keep reiterating that the actual gameplay for pa0 feels lovely :D because it really does, and already I do miss it at certain times, but then when Rakitic plays a FANTASTIC through ball along the ground that cuts out the whole team? I remember why I can't use pa0 completely because that's a pass that few players besides him would be able to complete. I like the sense that HE did that as much as I did.

Last edited:
It’s not manual pa0..it’s control over power and direction but is driven by stats..

I also disagree that apart from a few players the passing is the same.

On pa0 Barca’s passes are accurate and tight..There’s less margin for error because generally there all great passers..Go down to boca and your notice the difference strait away and it’s the same with touch..There’s a huge amount of subtlety between players.

All pa1 is doing is controlling power and direction,giving you the assistance,in some instances overriding your inputs.

The game feels and plays completely differently on pa1 or above..You can feel and see it.Both in the ball physics and animations.Its horrible and makes the game feel rubber banded.

Manual shooting is manual full stop..

If people can play semi on fifa,then there more then capable of using PaO..It’s the same apart from semi on fifa does tend to sometimes pass to the player you didn’t intend.

It’s not about being hardcore or that pa0 is particularly hard..because it isn’t.

It’s weird at first because it demonstrates how easy assisted passing is in both games..No feel and barely and skill...anti football imo.

Yet most people that use pa1 beat the realism drum and claim they don’t like the on-rails automatic gameplay..How ironic!

The idea that stats are diluted on pa0 is all in people’s minds..It’s pure placebo and if anything pa1 dilutes the stats(think about it).Because generally the passing direction and power is to accurate,making up for the shortcomings of the user.

Last edited:
I am a PA0 user but only because PA1 has given me no choice, however in this demo I have stuck with PA1 throughout and the error seems much better to me, albeit not perfect, so hopefully it stays that way.

That's not to say PA0 is rubbish, it's actually really rewarding and you really have to concentrate a lot more on what you are doing, I am with the guys that say it dilutes the stats somewhat which is a shame, but a hit i was prepared to take for the awful laser guided PA1 in previous games

One of the joys of ML, for me, is getting a real sense of youngsters improving. That would be completely lost because even at 60+ they only feel different to use physically
But its not only physicality, is it?
You also have ball control, dribbling, first touch, speed... if your player cant trap the ball properly, cant create bit of space for himself in order to pass, is not quick enough to turn or fast enough to escape and its shoved around by stronger players - its not gonna be easy to pass around with him..

But its not only physicality, is it?
You also have ball control, dribbling, first touch, speed... if your player cant trap the ball properly, cant create bit of space for himself in order to pass, is not quick enough to turn or fast enough to escape and its shoved around by stronger players - its not gonna be easy to pass around with him..
In my head I put all those as physical when I shouldn't have really :D

To be more specific then - I'd just never train shooting, passing, heading, etc. Only things such as ball control and sprint speed that are totally out of the players hands. Even strength you wouldn't need to in 2020 as any player is capable of holding the ball up.

I also disagree that apart from a few players the passing is the same.

On pa0 Barca’s passes are accurate and tight..There’s less margin for error because generally there all great passers..Go down to boca and your notice the difference strait away and it’s the same with touch..There’s a huge amount of subtlety between players.
There's only less room for error playing AS Barca if you want to play tika taka LIKE Barca. Set their team up like Boca instead and viola.

I'm talking about man-for-man they're the same - If there were 2 players 50 yards from each other, it doesn't matter if I'm using a 90 short passing Ozil, or a 74 passing Rashford, on PA0 I have the same change of making that pass, because it's more to do with my own personal ability. On pa1 Rashford is not making that pass 8/10 times.

That's what I mean when I talk about individuality. Not team based, each and every player individually.

As long as you're happy playing PA1,keep doing it,or go PA0 if not,that's my advice.
I genuinely see and feel a different ai when on PAO Vs PA1,that's why I started playing it in the first place ,much more frantic on PA1.

I tried to have the same approach on FIFA,playing manual and see if the CPU is less frantic,don't really see it there though (not trying to start a Vs thing here) yes you get a different ai when not pressing all over the pitch on both games,though I feel PA0 creates that better than PA1.
I'd happily take FIFA's assisted passing as a PA1 on Pes ,think it's well balanced,just as their manual is very poor (IMO)

Edit,for you who still have Pes 15,go back and play PA1 on that game,it's truly the best so far

The reason that COM plays differently on PA0 is probably the user himself. You have to be more engaged, you have to lay off the gas, you have to slow down and look for good passing opportunities and you have to try to cut the opposition off. Its your focus and your engagement that makes COM slower and more realistic.

Sorry, but I still have to see convincing proof to the claim that the AI changes their game based on your assist settings. How would you actually detect that change in a 5 minute match, when we often have difficulties to distinguish between individual teams in the first place?

There is no change in the AI style when I play PA3 (I tried it out). They don't play quicker, or more direct. They're doing the same things they do on PA1.

In addition, I can also play slow, considerate build-up with PA1 (which I actually do for the most part) but the moment the AI gets the ball they do their thing, regardless of my assist settings. If their attack/defence level is red, they gonna press me in my own half, if it's blue they'll engage me around their box and if it's white, it's something in between.

Are you saying they do something different when I play PA0?

@Chris Davies Regarding what these lads have said:

Unpopular opinion coming up.... and I'm going to get shouted at for this..... but I think PA0 is overrated.... :LOL::LOL:

Now, before anyone starts hating me just hear me out. PA0 is lovely to play with from a gameplay perspective. It really is, and it feels so rewarding when you pull of a great team goal. Things like a little cut back pass to the edge of the box is so much more difficult to put into the correct place. Each pass looks authentic, each with their own small little errors. Fantastic stuff.

Buuuuuuuut..... my issue is exactly the same as what I have with manual shooting; that all the players feel exactly the same to use... If you use Ozil with his 90 short passing, yeah that feels different, you can hold down pass and the ball barely leaves the ground, but for the rest of them it doesn't matter if their passing is 64 or 84, I just don't feel any difference.

The amount of times I've been let down by Rashford and his 74 passing where he's horribly overhit a through ball. I find this kind of moment is totally taken away from me when I play with PA0.

Again, as a test of skill; PA0 is fantastic, it absolutely deserves the love it gets from players, and the increased error in simple passes makes for some really cool and authentic-looking gameplay. But as an illusion of 22 players on the pitch who (technically) should all feel unique to use? I just feel that it ruins it.

Well yeah.
The discussion about stats :) .

Thing is....even with full manual, I feel differences between players.
Maybe not in passing, but in dribbling, strength, stamina etc.
To be honest though: between PES 3 and PES 2014, where I used the default setting (I guess manual came with 2012 yeah? Or was it 2013?), I don´t remember any situation where I was like "Oh yeah....high pass value...that´s why the pass was successful!".
Manual passing...I see it this way and now I might get shouted at: as a professional footballer you should be able to perform a good pass.
Well yeah, you have Özil, Iniesta, Pogba etc. all those players had a sense of anticipating the situation to get passes done where another player might have made a different decision.
So that´s now up to the player on the controller to anticipate and aim the right way.
Yes...maybe manual passing means to sacrifice speficic aspects in stats, but honestly...I´ll take it if I can have more freedom on the ball.

About shooting: I feel differences in shot power, body position and weak foot use between different players.
On manual shooting these aspects don´t get overridden imo, so I´m fine with that either.

More to the point, PA1 is the default setting and the game is designed around that - it shouldn't be rubbish. Fully assisted passing on the other game still results in passes going between players and/or out of play.

I totally do understand that argument.

I don´t know why, but since PES 2015, I find assisted passing off. It looks awful to me.
The best assisted passing they had imo was in PES 2011.
If PA1 was exactly like that, I had never felt the need to switch to PA0.

There's only less room for error playing AS Barca if you want to play tika taka LIKE Barca. Set their team up like Boca instead and viola.

I'm talking about man-for-man they're the same - If there were 2 players 50 yards from each other, it doesn't matter if I'm using a 90 short passing Ozil, or a 74 passing Rashford, on PA0 I have the same change of making that pass, because it's more to do with my own personal ability. On pa1 Rashford is not making that pass 8/10 times.

That's what I mean when I talk about individuality. Not team based, each and every player individually.

Everything’s very black and white with you..and you don’t really listen to anyone else or do you look at examples they give..

On paO Rashford won’t make his passes 10/10..

Your to quick to judge things you don’t understand..The refs,the trick stick..do you want me to go on..

You’ve also made claims where I’ve demonstrated your totally wrong...You quoted every defender in this game can easily deposes messi as fact.

Everything’s very black and white with you..and you don’t really listen to anyone else or do you look at examples they give..

Your to quick to judge things you don’t understand..The refs,the trick stick..do you want me to go on..

You’ve also made claims where I’ve demonstrated your totally wrong.
This is exactly what I meant when I said I don't discuss it - because it immediately escalates like this, and into "you're wrong" (quoting you) and "I'm right".

Please don't get angry, we're just discussing this. You even posted a thinly veiled dig at me earlier, "certain people complain about realism but won't even play on PA0, scoff scoff scoff".

Your opinion is PA0 is realism. In my opinion (and that's all it is), PA0 is less realism. PA0 lets you override a player's abilities - you claim PA0 still relies on attributes (as do others) and that may be true to you, but I've never seen anyone who says this prove it, and I've played PA0 on 2018 for months to see this stuff come to the surface (or the AI play differently) and - nope. I've not seen it. Pass accuracy just as perfect, and that's my experience in 2019 and the 2020 demo (with less testing, admittedly).

All just my opinion. There's no need to take it as an affront.

Am I playing the game wrong by playing on Superstar or something? I'm just so fed up of how direct and straight-line the AI passing game is, it's really boring to me (as @Mikhail said earlier) - and watching YouTube videos from other players, it happens to everyone, but not everyone seems to notice/care.

I can see player individuality, but very little difference in the AI's play-style at the moment, and things like physicality are still represented by players hitting invisible walls or that damn "stumble animation". (The final game may well be different but that still doesn't explain to me how everyone is so enamoured with the game versus the AI at the moment!)

With this in mind... Is there a team you particularly enjoy playing against, and why?
What tactic did you and the cpu use? Try increasing the compactness and def line to the max with front line pressure for both team. Also set wing back on adv instruction for wingers to track back. Try these if you have lose all hope

This is exactly what I meant when I said I don't discuss it - because it immediately escalates like this, and into "you're wrong" (quoting you) and "I'm right".

Please don't get angry, we're just discussing this. You even posted a thinly veiled dig at me earlier, "certain people complain about realism but won't even play on PA0, scoff scoff scoff".

Your opinion is PA0 is realism. In my opinion (and that's all it is), PA0 is less realism. PA0 lets you override a player's abilities - you claim PA0 still relies on attributes (as do others) and that may be true to you, but I've never seen anyone who says this prove it, and I've played PA0 on 2018 for months to see this stuff come to the surface (or the AI play differently) and - nope. I've not seen it. Pass accuracy just as perfect, and that's my experience in 2019 and the 2020 demo (with less testing, admittedly).

All just my opinion. There's no need to take it as an affront.

Never was taken as a affront..far from it.

I never said the AI plays differently.I clearly stated the game feels and plays differently.Theres a rubber banded feel to the ball physics and the way the players snap onto the ball..Less freedom,which there is and ultimely less control and choice.

Never meant as elitist because imo pa0 is very simple to use..

You’ve become rattled by pes2020 not me and if it isn’t doing it for you..Well then maybe pes isn’t for you!..

Maybe no football game will ever hit your criteria Chris or your overly lofted expectations..

Play any Fuma player online or offline and it’s a completely different game(even you can’t deny that).

More power to people and there choices..If pa1 is your bag..More power to you..Just imo it’s far better game in pa0.Whether you dispute that or not..

Back in the day prior to PES..Iss had aftertouch(you could put back and side spin on the ball).You could control ball elevation with just your stick.You could manually trap a ball on your chest..Was that hardcore?..unrealistic or just a greater dynamic..Manual one two’s anybody..Those games might of been more basic visually..but the controller interface was deeper..(most people would struggle with this now).

So elitist or coming from an era where games were harder generally and more sophisticated interms of control...I earned my spurs on all those twitch games!

Last edited:

You’ve also made claims where I’ve demonstrated your totally wrong...You quoted every defender in this game can easily deposes messi as fact.
I don't listen?

Well isn't that funny, because I never said Rashford would make that pass 10/10 times, read it properly and you'll see that I said that the 2 players would have equal chance to make that pass despite their difference in passing stats, because it falls on the skill of who's holding the controller, not the player on the pitch.

I'm open to an honest conversation with anyone, but I'd recommend that you actually read what I said properly, get your facts straight, and don't put words in my mouth before you start insulting me.

Sorry, but I still have to see convincing proof to the claim that the AI changes their game based on your assist settings. How would you actually detect that change in a 5 minute match
I was talking about PA0 Vs PA1 in general, last few years, not Pes20 demo specific.
To be fair - I probably wouldnt recommend trying to learn PA0 in the demo. Id wait for full version or go back to 19 for it.
5 mins matches are way too short and are putting pressure to try to create chances.
That would surely just lead to frustration if someone wanted to practice PA0 under such time pressure.

I apologise for opening this flood gate and starting all this. It got a bit tense and there's no need for it.
I just wanted to convince Chris that a lot of things that he is looking for in football games, IMO, could be achieved if he switched..

Manual passing...I see it this way and now I might get shouted at: as a professional footballer you should be able to perform a good pass.
Well yeah, you have Özil, Iniesta, Pogba etc. all those players had a sense of anticipating the situation to get passes done where another player might have made a different decision.
So that´s now up to the player on the controller to anticipate and aim the right way.

i'm curious why dont you apply this reasoning to any other aspect of the game, like decision making, vision, timing of the tackle, runs with the ball etc?

yes a professional should be able to do all these things to a competent level... but a new player at a video game wont nessescarily. That's the reality having user input... actions in the game are depenent upon that input, and that input can vary from extremely bad to extremely good. people on this forum mention and understand this every year when early videos come out: "that match looks awful/nothing like real life/no backward passes... but its probably just the users".

if you want players to truly replcate themselves then you should set down the controller and watch all your matches in AI vs AI

Last edited:
I find OfficialPES announcement on Serie A being 'Fully Licensed' hilarious.
All it means is we get proper player names and Kits and badges, nothing we wouldn't get anyway day one with the option file.

There are No new Serie A stadiums, no specific presentation graphics, no specific adboards, not even the trophy is included day one, but in a later DLC.
All you get is team kits, badges and the Serie A logo swoosh that wipes across the screen during replays.

Pointless. Konami really should save their money, leave the 'licensing' to the community with option files and invest instead on development resources and improving servers.

So admittedly, I hadn't seen the initial announcements where they did explicitly say it was the demo. I had only seen the 9 subsequent tweets where it was never mentioned again.

I also think it's a "little crazy" to believe that everyone on that bus will be travelling around the UK for the next 4 weeks instead of it just being one driver and different sets of 5 people hired for a weekend. I would have expected someone from Konami to be there certainly, especially at the London stop. If you go to the tweets from Konami UK it says "come and see us", maybe I was expecting too much but I don't think it's naive to think that at the launch of your bus tour, you would send a few people along from your PR or marketing department or even a community manager in some guise.

Personally, I think the lack of community outreach does warrant a rant. Its hugely frustrating, and the tour bus was just the embodiment of it for me. I just want the best for the game, and that is going to mean more players. What I experienced on the bus (this sounds way too #MeToo for a conversation about video games) was a waste of what could have been a good opportunity and so I wrote about it.

Enjoy the bus while you can. Next year it'll be a caravan.

Regarding PA0 vs PA1 just depends on what you're after. The players who watch a lot a footy probably want to see their players play like that in the game so I think PA1 would be best for this - I know I would have wanted this when I used to watch a lot of football.

Nowadays, I want minimal interference from any coded AI. Whilst PA0 may not really be 100% zero-assist, I'm comfortable knowing that that is the best setting I can get in the game for that non-interference feeling [even if I do make kane look like a sack of spuds with two left feet]

simples.

Hey guys,

that's exactly what I talk last year and the year before here at this place. The CPU plays different, when it comes to users input. They constantly acting to your input, I mean every little input guys! That's the reason of all the discussion about different demos in different region's or talking about an update which feels different for this one and it doesn't for someone else . I'm not call it placebo, but many things that make us feel it's a different game. It could be simply the own mood of the day or you played a quick game before the gym with more kick and rush because of your timelimit and than you play after work with a couple of beer and it plays different, because you play different! Only this two situations can be two different games and all this many more situations gives us that feeling or the meaning that was different to the day before. 5,10 or 25 minutes, regular-profi or legend, wet or dry field, gras long or short, manual or assisted controls and so on and on and on... about that and that's what I think since the glory days, konami as a developer is a genius, they created masterpieces, but haven't the financial opportunity to exploit the maximum of it.

I think it's a very very good step up in the right direction with minor flaws in many area's. The good thing is that the positive aspects outweigh the negative and that's a good sign for the future!

Peace ✌️

I still have'nt pre- ordered the game and I'm still waiting to hear the impressions because I fear the game will be dumbed down from the demo but if I do buy it I'm gonna use 2 PSN accounts. One FUMA and one PA1, the nerd in me can't have mixed stats for Online divisions. :D

Anyway, I find myself using L2 quite a lot when playing PA1 online, it gives me a perfect mix. And like mentioned yesterday, using R2 in defence really helps. It even seem to make your player more "aware" when your opponent pass etc, stretching a leg or whatever.

i'm curious why dont you apply this reasoning to any other aspect of the game, like decision making, vision, timing of the tackle, runs with the ball etc?

yes a professional should be able to do all these things to a competent level... but a new player at a video game wont nessescarily. That's the reality having user input... actions in the game are depenent upon that input, and that input can vary from extremely bad to extremely good. people on this forum mention and understand this every year when early videos come out: "that match looks awful/nothing like real life/no backward passes... but its probably just the players".

if you want players to truly replcate themselves then you should set down the controller and watch all your matches in AI vs AI
Come one now mate, who said that I don't apply this reasoning to other aspects of the game? You could have just asked me rather than telling me that I don't.

But seeing as you so kindly asked if I use that reasoning elsewhere.... Yes, I do. Earlier I posted pictures of PES's old arrow based tactics system. This was fantastic because players would make runs in certain directions, but importantly, the timing of their runs was very much dependant on their stats. Henry was an absolute beast up front on his own because he was always where he should be. The same is true for a strikers positioning now. Aubamyang with his 90 attacking prowess is often in space whereas Pratto at River Plate loves to just wander all over the place. Unfortunately players making different run choices has been lost. The player must use the advanced teammate controls to achieve this.

Vision used to be in the game. Passes with low vision players wouldn't lock onto players further away. It had it's good and bad points, overall though I liked it because it made Pirlo amazing as he'd lock onto every run, anywhere on the pitch. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing it again.

Again, I'm not saying this is right or wrong. It's just my own taste in football games that creating as much individuality between the players as possible is amazing, and PES of old achieved this by limiting what certain players could do. Pa0 seems to remove an aspect of the game that I find interesting, that's all.

Last edited:
The FUMA v non FUMA argument is silly. Play what you enjoy.

Personally I like stats to do the talking, not how long or perfect I hold a button and left stick. On FUMA I could have a technically gifted player or a non technically gifted player pass the ball and it would feel the same for both. PES was always about stats and attributes back in the good old days, not this manual passing thing. And there’s an arrogance attached to it that I’ve noticed. Non-FUMA players always getting told we play the game wrong or something.

@DigitalByDesign
You’ve become rattled by pes2020 not me and if it isn’t doing it for you..Well then maybe pes isn’t for you!

There’s absolutely no need for this.

...getting told we play the game wrong or something.
DigitalByDesign said:
You’ve become rattled by pes2020 not me and if it isn’t doing it for you..Well then maybe pes isn’t for you!
There's absolutely no need for this.

Agreed, I got tired of that attitude last year. Always some Fuma- Taliban sending messages telling you that you're doing this or that wrong.

I even wrote in my sig; "manual passing/advanced shooting, deal with it."

Last edited:
Come one now mate, who said that I don't apply this reasoning to other aspects of the game? You could have just asked me rather than telling me that I don't.

But seeing as you so kindly asked if I use that reasoning elsewhere.... Yes, I do. Earlier I posted pictures of PES's old arrow based tactics system. This was fantastic because players would make runs in certain directions, but importantly, the timing of their runs was very much dependant on their stats. Henry was an absolute beast up front on his own because he was always where he should be. The same is true for a strikers positioning now. Aubamyang with his 90 attacking prowess is often in space whereas Pratto at River Plate loves to just wander all over the place. Unfortunately players making different run choices has been lost. The player must use the advanced teammate controls to achieve this.

Vision used to be in the game. Passes with low vision players wouldn't lock onto players further away. It had it's good and bad points, overall though I liked it because it made Pirlo amazing as he'd lock onto every run, anywhere on the pitch. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing it again.

Again, I'm not saying this is right or wrong. It's just my own taste in football games that creating as much individuality between the players as possible is amazing, and aspects like this achieve this.

Because you don't. If you did, you would be advocating for no user input at all, which would be ridiculous.

The examples you mention are stats, they are not under direct control of the user and are therefore irrelevant to the point im making:
which is that You are singling out pass and shot accuracy as things dont align with professional footbalers, but you dont use such reasoning when it comes to users making terrible decisions, mistiming their tackles by miles, and basically all around acting like an 8 year old who has no clue about football rather than a professional player, which is what they are playing as.

Please don't take offense to what i said. It's a simple and honest question:

Why must players in football games pass and shoot like professionals but for every other user action it is okay for them to not act as such?

Non-FUMA players always getting told we play the game wrong or something.
This is far from the truth tho.
Chris was always talking about not enough error, randomness, that everything felt on rails, that there was no build up, that AI was too direct. From my personal experience - most of these things can be tackles with your own play style. PA0 is just a tool to adjust yourself, not the game. It changed the experience for me, so I thought this might help him as well.
Like any other tips on the subject - its just a tip. Something that people can try or not. Something that might work, or might not.
If you prefer PA1 and enjoy it - happy days.

I know you didnt aim that at me, but im talking in general. I dont think I ever seen people here saying that if you play with assist you play it wrong. As long as you are happy - sweet. If not - maybe try this, or that, or the other. We are just trying to help each other here.

As for stats - I also disagree. I see the difference between long through balls or finesse shots on manual.
I had a lovely finesse shot from outside the box with Lewandowski that curved from outside the goal and hit the crossbar (on advanced shooting). Tried the same shot with average joe and send it into stands as he was not able to apply such a curve.
Same goes to long through balls, especially on Advanced. There is a difference.
There might not be any difference on short passes, but my daughter can accurately pass me the ball 9/10 times in the garden, and she is 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom