EA : FOOTBALL WORLD - FIFA 08

sweetkilla

Spurs
25 September 2007
London
Spurs
www.easportsfootballworld.com

this is where you post your best FIFA 08 goals scored etc and can then download the goal etc or link people sraight to your page once they have signed up aka youtube but much better quality videos enjoy.

Its still in its beta stages but its actually working now

uurrgghh

i had a crap load of trouble getting EA to recognise my 360 gamertag - now its not recognising my PSN name.

Do i have to go online with an EA game before it will recognise me like the 360?

I see there some videos on there already but there not playing properly for me. ?

Also they look really awful in quality.

Edit: Well they wasnt this morning seem ok now though still not best quality.

Last edited:
Is there anyway to get a password reminder or reset on this site?

I didnt really read any screens through the sign up on the 360 so didnt think id be using the website, now i wanna have a look and cant find a way to get my password

Cheers
Scottio

I've just registered myself on the site as well, it sounds cool. It isn't recognizing my PSN ID though - I've read it takes EA about 24 hours to recognize it, so it should be working tonight. :p

I've changed my avatar on the website but in the game it has remained unchanged. I also uploadead a full replay and it kindly cut the actual goal (even though I didn't chop and change what parts I wanted to keep) and merely shows the player running off to celebrate and then the opposition kicking off. Why on Earth they didn't let us save to the HDD is beyond me, it's ridiculous.

all these complaints but its working for me 100%

when i upload a goal its there instantly

when i change my avatar it changes instantly.

but then again i already have skate and tiger woods so i was prepared for the set up...

I managed to upload one goal, but now I get a message saying that uploading failed. The movie converts to flv without any problems and uploading goes to 100%, but then the message appears asking me if I want to try again. Anyone else have this problem?

/Edit: it's working again. Cool feature ;-)

Last edited:
how does the 'mark in' thing work?

i thought you would click once to select the start and do something else... maybe click again for the end.

but it seems all my replays start at the point i rewind to and end at the end of the replay.

When are the gonna add new stuff for the avatars?

i have about 25000 points to get rid of, also how do your change your password because i cant find an option?

how does the 'mark in' thing work?

i thought you would click once to select the start and do something else... maybe click again for the end.

but it seems all my replays start at the point i rewind to and end at the end of the replay.

you only have to mark it where you want the vid to start, it always runs through to the end (normally the players about to kick off).

i made the mistake on my first few vids of marking the start and the end of the vid and ended up with a second of my players celebrating :(

also if the cpu makes a substitution straight after you score you can't go back and watch the replay, i again found that out at my cost after scoring my only overhead kick with paul scholes:( fuckers! :)

how do i link my ea profile to other profiles? is it done via the website or do you have to be "friends" on xbox live?

i want to see other peoples goals! :)

I've changed my avatar on the website but in the game it has remained unchanged. I also uploadead a full replay and it kindly cut the actual goal (even though I didn't chop and change what parts I wanted to keep) and merely shows the player running off to celebrate and then the opposition kicking off. Why on Earth they didn't let us save to the HDD is beyond me, it's ridiculous.
Same with me.

EA broke my login :( Had a support issue pending about not being able to login to view my skate reel, they fixed that so I can view my skate replays but I can't access my Fifa part anymore now :(

For anyone wanting to convert EA's proprietary FLV format so the goals can be uploaded to youtube or dailymotion or whatever use this:

http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/

You can choose a number of output formats, but the best quality seems to be mp4

Well I guess it's to give you a little differentiation in character when playing online, at least it seems fixed now and I finally removed the ugly ginger beard it had, as I removed my own ugly ginger beard last week ;)

The problems I had are now fixed so it might be worth checking out for anyone else who had had problems :)

Yeah i wouldnt mind resetting mine either

the little cartoony face doin my head in

Aye, it is as CW says shit and pointless. Why couldn't they at least just let you upload an image for an avatar. I've got 40k of those points now and I can only use them on the avatar, right? Well fuck me, that's just great! :lol:

The website is completely shit as well. I have two fucking scrollbars ffs! Why is everything done in Flash?

I had no problems with the upload of a replay but I did cock up what I wanted to upload. I wanted to share my winning comeback goal from being 2 down. Build up play was really good and finish was a beauty. Anyway, I ended up only uploading the kick off after the goal which pissed me off a bit. Nothing wrong with the quality of the playback on the web which I've read some people have had problems with. Just a shame the goal was missing. Pressed R3 for the start point but obviously messed it up.

Also, anybody know how to update your avatar and put some clothes on the fucker? I'm no homophobe but fed up having him staring at me with hardly anything on!

Log in to EA's site - under your avatar is the option to edit profile - click on that - you will then see avatar listed as one of the options along the top of the screen - click on that, choose some clothes from the shop - save and close and that's it

Back
Top Bottom