EA : FOOTBALL WORLD - FIFA 08

Working from memory so now that i think about it you might also have to go into locker room in avatar settings and equip the items you "buy"

Fed up with this fucking site.

Won't detect my gamer tag, even when I'm connected to Live. The site is terrible and won't even display properly in Firefox or IE.

Just scored an awesome first time daisy cutter on the edge of the right channel, and I probably won't be able to show it to ya.

mark in? eh?

See that page isn't even displaying properly for me.

If its me there should be a goal from a Fenebache game and a QPR game I think.

Sweeet. Cheers for that Placebo. That was probably my favourite goal (it has cut off Appiah's initial first touch after receiving the ball from the wing and doing a 180 turn), although the Norwegian goal was the screamer I was on about.

Do you know if the site needs particular plugins?

Last edited:
The site doesn't update my profile anymore.
I mean, I changed my avatar and it doesn't change in the profile, and it doesn't show my recent matches anymore. Is anyone experiencing that?

Put them on Youtube/Dailymotion, then we don't have to have our browsers freeze with the laggy flash crap that is their whole site ;)

i'm a bit of a retard when it comes to computers, tried the first step of downloading one to my pc but it doesn't seem to want to do it for me :( nevermind eh

You click the download button, save to your hard drive, convert with the converter linked in my sig, upload to youtube, it's easy, just kidding, no point stressing yourself about it if dabbling with such things are not your forte :)

Back
Top Bottom