• Dominos

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Pizza Hut

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Neither/Other (please specify)

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Re: Dominoes v Pizza Hut

I haven't. I have a Pizza Hut delivery a 3 minute walk away and a really good curry takeaway literally a 10 second walk away. However, our nearest traditional fish & chip shop is a good 20 minute drive away.

A fish & chip shop that delivers?! Where?! How?!
Harrys in Sheffield, sadly not nationwide but they do Pizzas, Kebabs, Burgers etc but also Fish & Chips, proper battered fish too, and the chips are scrummy. Good portions, oomph. £6.60 for 2 cod & chips with delivery free. Cooking with gas are we?

Dominos is much nicer around my area - You get alot more toppings - Which is my main gripe with Pizza hut.

You ask for extra olives or something at pizza hut and I swear they just cut up one olive and sprinkle it around. Disgraceful!!

It is a bit more expensive though - But if there are about four of you they do some ok deals and it works out quite well.

I like the pink salad dressing aswell Plan M at pizza hut. Also in the buffet I mainly get a huge mountain of salad - I'm not keen on the pizza's they leave out at the buffet. (But I don't usually get the buffet - I would rather pay a bit more and get the pizza I like :)) )

Yeah Dominos are ridiculously expensive. My brother ordered a steak & cheese from there a few weeks ago and it cost £18. It was fecking lovely though.

Lovely?! I had that steak pizza and it was fucking disgusting! I'm not sure what that yellow "sauce" was (I don't think I want to know) but it wasn't a taste I've recognised ever before. Rank, utter rank.

I liked it - I was drunk as hell at the time though. Cat food tastes good to me when I'm pissed.

Lovely?! I had that steak pizza and it was fucking disgusting! I'm not sure what that yellow "sauce" was (I don't think I want to know) but it wasn't a taste I've recognised ever before. Rank, utter rank.
Yeah I thought this pizza was a bit weird. I think steak and pizza just don't mix, and Dominos know it, and they took the piss out of me because they know I hate their prices by sprinkling cat shit all over it

I have to get the GF to order from Dominos near ours because i made a scene and i think they'll all shit on any future pizzas i order from them.

I tried some pizza they did a while ago with yellow mustard stuff on - i think it was something to do with 3 levels of hotness - the yellow mustard wasn't too bad but the bastards at my local dominos would drench my pizza with the shit even when i phoned and asked for only a small amount of the mustard.

The first time i ordered it it was alright - the second it was more yellow mustard than pizza!

So this time i collected it (and they did buy 1 large pizza get another large FREE - collection only) and i opened the box right in front of them saying 'so this is the (name of the 3 hot pizza they made) pizza but with just a small amount of mustard right? (then i opened it) oh... no.. is this someone else's because it's covered in the stuff?

The manager who was stood next to me asked if their was a problem so i explained that i had asked for only a small amount of the mustard but someones taking the piss and thrown more mustard than pizza on.

The manager looked at it, then he grabbed a pizza box from the pile that were just about to go out and started offering me replacement pizzas so i ended up with 3 large pizzas for the price of one - although one was drenched in that mustard shit.

I guess even he didnt want the mustard crap back

-

Pizza hut have always been good though - although the nearest that i know of is in either liverpool city centre or speke - if im in liverpool i have to grab a whopper - and if im at speke then a mcdonalds is cheaper and i dont look as sad buying as buying a pizza on my own

Domino's, hands down. Almost every Pizza Hut I've tried, and not just in one city, has been a horrid soggy base & the toppings scarce. Every Domino's I've had has been gorgeous and full of toppings. Yeah, they're pricey, but these days you have to pay money for good things. There's nothing wrong with buying expensive food every now and again.

Definitely Dominio's - the Texas BBQ Pizza is the nuts!

Mind you, you get better value at Pizza Hut.

You can't bring in Hooters or F&Bs, this is a dedicated Pizza place only discussion! :-pp

Anyone know where you can buy the sweet chili dip they have in Domino's or something that tastes the same?

I know Domino's sell the dips at 35p each - or 99p for 4... but you get sod all in them.

good god i feel sorry for you guys, you need some new york, NJ style pizza from the city or the sububrs of new york, it is so much better then either pizza hut or dominoes...

Anyone know where you can buy the sweet chili dip they have in Domino's or something that tastes the same?

I know Domino's sell the dips at 35p each - or 99p for 4... but you get sod all in them.

Costco for a big bloody bottle.

Is it Domino's style or random brand?

They sell sweet chili sauce in some places i know but its different.

costco is great though - the GF got me a paint tub of mayonnaise last week!

Bought the blue dragon sweet chili dip the other day and its pretty darn close to the dominoes dips. Though i dont think anyone other than me gave a monkeys about them but still...

Had a Dominos on me birthday, I still complained at the price like...!

Meateor though, and it was fucking lovely. Meatballs were sexual. And I never thought eating Sol Campbells head would make me feel that way!

How nice is Ben and Jerrys ice cream?

We had a Dominos last week, cant remember what Pizzas we had though but they were nice

Back
Top Bottom