• Neither/Other (please specify)

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

Plan M

Banned
27 September 2007
Manchester United
Which is the best and why?

(and yes I've just realised there is no e in Domino's. ;)))

xebra_dominos_store.jpg

V

pizza-hut.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Dominoes v Pizza Hut

Neither. Not a fan of American style pizzas. I hate the cheese and tomato sauces they use and the fact that its about 80% grease.

Last edited:

I do agree with Stef about the grease factor but if I HAD to choose one it would be Pizza Hut. I do love the 'Four For All' pizza. Bloody lovely. I feel that you get much more for your money with Pizza Hut too.

Dominoes is shit

you pay about £16 for a small pizza and i could cook a frozen one that tastes better

oh yeah and in Pizza Hut you pay 6 quid or so and can eat them out of business if you want

Yeah but don't eat the pasta or salad at the buffet, that's what they want you to do and all it does is fill you up.

STICK WITH TEH PIZZA LOL!!!111

I love the pink sauce, I think it's thousand island dressing? I am partial to a bit of salad with my pizza, it makes me feel civilized.

Domino's for me - pizza hut is very nice and has a nice freshly made taste and isn't as greasy as Domino's - but i love the meteor pizza.

Then again... if i could get the same pizza at the hut and they'd deliver id probably say them.

Though the fact that dominos charge £15 for a decent sized pizza is a complete rip off --- where the hell do they get such ridiculous prices from!

Last edited:

I'd love one tonight myself. I am on a strict diet of vodka and crisps today though.

Im sure your obsessed about these herbs you say everyone puffs :LOL:

Hmm good question. I'm going to say Domino's but I'm not convinced either is better really. I'll have to try both out over the next few days.

Pizza tonight then? :)

You buying Dags? I'll PM you my address!

ill have one for free

that £200 you made off the 360 would only buy 3 from Dominoes though

They're both much too expensive for my liking, i'd rather order from Just-Eat.co.uk. Haven't had a Pizza Hut pizza in around 3 years, but they weren't owt special. Domino's I last had around 6 week ago, maybe more. Yana bought it because I won't, it's all about principle.

Tastewise, the Meateor pizza at Dominos is gorgeous but the price takes some of the glory away. And the side orders are ridiculously small. £3 or something for a few scraps of chicken, fuck you Fats. (Domino)

Yeah Dominos are ridiculously expensive. My brother ordered a steak & cheese from there a few weeks ago and it cost £18. It was fecking lovely though.

My last takeaway was Fish & Chips. Random I know, but Fish & Chips delivered to your door is a dream come true.

A fish & chip shop that delivers?! Where?! How?!

surely everyone has one close to them anyway?

i have 3 haha

Back
Top Bottom