Does anyone miss PES4,5,6 on PS2?

LOL!

I have Fifa09 and it is a great game, but compared to my souped up PES 6 it isnt even close man.

rolf :SHOCK:

Fifa 09 on playstation 3 /xbox 360 is 5 x better than pes6 or pes5

pes6 is ping-pong arcade game / Fifa 09 nex gen is best footy game ever

Yes, fifa 09 on PC sux

you must be mega hard pes fanboy if you think that pes6 is better than consoles fifa :D

I think you don't have even console ;)

Yes, fifa 09 on PC sux

you must be mega hard pes fanboy if you think that pes6 is better than consoles fifa :D

I think you don't have even console ;)

LOL again!:CONFUSE:

I have Fifa on the 360. The only great thing about Fifa is the Online play and that keeps me coming back, but the rest of the Fifa game is BORING The single played mode is too easy and unrealistic. The Master league on Pes 6 with a fully edited option File to make the game harder and 100% realistic and with a loaded kitserver with every player, ball, kit and boot ever made! and 1000+ real life stadiums, yes my friend it pisses all over Fifa09.

Last edited:

whats next gen got to do with anything if a game has the right realism then i don't care what the graphics look like that's not what games are about well not sports games anyway realism is the key

whats next gen got to do with anything if a game has the right realism then i don't care what the graphics look like that's not what games are about well not sports games anyway realism is the key

I dont believe guys you have next-gen console and fifa. old-gen pes is just prymitive scripted arcadish game if we compare to great gameplay , graphics , physics and other things in Fifa.

It,s like saying Fifa manager(pes6) is better than Football Manager(fifa09).I understand , we are on EVO-web website and we can expect some fanboys here but don't be blind.

I can understand that some peoples like more we2002 than pes5 but here fifa is better game in EVERY aspect.
I am sorry for english

Last edited:
Picked up a copy of pes5 on the xbox for 79p - u can actually play online with XBL but very few people are online. If anyone fancies a game my gamertag is VILLAN 2112.

Don't get me started, I used to make faces for ps2 like crazy.
Burned like a hundred copies of the game every time new faces were released :CRY:

I dont believe guys you have next-gen console and fifa. old-gen pes is just prymitive scripted arcadish game if we compare to great gameplay , graphics , physics and other things in Fifa.

i have an xbox 360 actually but i don't play football games on it never will i find it easier and better to play them on my pc graphics and details like what teams wear what kits don't mean a lot to me certainly not as much as the gameplay pes 6 plays like a proper football game don't where this arcade myth comes from

Lately I´ve been in the process of patching the Xbox version of WE8 (since it´s the version my friends and I play). I got into patching in general only recently so finding patches for the Xbox version was next to impossible. So I modified many PC patches to work on the system.

Now I´ve almost finished doing the play by play with Argentinian announcers (using the play by play files of PES6) complete with player and team call names.

I´ve added the Argentinian league (removed the dutch league, moved Ajax, Feyenoord and PSV to extra teams section) and now the game looks so much more realistic and exciting (always hated the spanish announcers). Even used new scoreboards.

The reason for all this is simple: I have WE2007, PES2008, PES2009 for 360 and none of us like it. Even PES6 for PS2 is much too slow and clunky for our tastes and considering I use HDTV, it looks horrible. PES5 for XBOX is the only one that comes close and I find it to be the best with WE8, but as a matter of preference, we prefer WE8 for it´s faster, exciting gameplay.

To me it´s not a matter of evolution or not wanting to evolve, more precisely. But it just goes to prove that gameplay is king and as dated as the xbox\PS2 versions start to look, gameplay still wins out.

I love nice graphics, but it´s no substitute for superior gameplay. Heck, for that reason alone I still own a Neo Geo, SNES and Genesis :O

Heck, for that reason alone I still own a Neo Geo, SNES and Genesis :O
:APPLAUD: Well said, I too have still my Snes and N64 as well as an Amiga 500 emulator and play regularly. And yes I DO HAVE FIFA09 on THE XBOX360!! A Patched Pes 6 on the PC is a better game.

And yes I DO HAVE FIFA09 on THE XBOX360!! A Patched Pes 6 on the PC is a better game.

I´ve not played any FIFA games on the current gen hardware but from what I understand, EA is the superior brand for the moment and considering the gameplay of the PES series of late, it wouldn´t take much either.

But I agree that a patched PES6 on either PC or console is far superior.

Or ISS Deluxe SNES for that matter :SMUG:

Yeah, i been missing it like crazy myself, so much in fact that recently I fired up the old tart once again. Anyway, I scored a couple of crackers, saved them and then also found a few of my old replays......so to cut a long story short, i made a video, and this is merley a shameless plug! (at least its on topic!)

anyway check it:
YouTube - BEST EVER PRO EVO GOALS - COMPILATION

im afraid of selling my pc for a laptop without any gaming capabilities for the fact that i might be buying a ps3 come year end to play either fifa/pes10. but im just too afraid that i might miss the good old pes6 on pc.

ive been playing the game with my mates for more than 4 years now. fully patched version. and YES we still see things we've never seen b4 like goals and mistakes and own goals and just mesmerizing new plays.

i dunt think even fifa/pes10 will come close to that. but im silently hoping either one of the above will.

Back
Top Bottom