DiRT 3

Can someone tell me if the cars have proper weight to them now?! for the love of god let them have decent weight to them!

got my copy early last week but still wrapped, simply no time

might give it a go today, can' wait. though i want to finish la noire first...

:(

Thats my biggest gripe with Dirt. The cars just dont feel connected to the ground a lot of the time. They seem to slide about above it as one lump, there's no feel in the weight shifting, which is a pretty large part of rallying.

I want Colin 2 with shiny graphics, is that too much to ask?!

I agree about Colin 2, that was one of the best games i've ever played and as much as i like Dirt (i've played one and two and will certainly buy this one), they come nowhere near to Colin McRae 2.

I got a problem while I start installation of game.
When installation starts I got a error:

An error occurred. Error code: 0x80070659

Can someone help me, please?

I'm sorry, but i can't help you...
Try the codemasters website.
I like the game. It's better than Dirt 2, but Colin McCrae 2 is still the best by a mile...

I got a problem while I start installation of game.
When installation starts I got a error:

An error occurred. Error code: 0x80070659

Can someone help me, please?

I got this error to. what should we do?

I'm thinking about getting this game in a couple of weeks. It looks pretty solid for a racing game.

the gymkhana stuff sucks and there isnt actually more rally. There maybe more races but they are so short, I dont think there is more rally then Dirt 2.

Also the courses are far too wide in rally. Doesnt feel challenging or intense, Dirt 1 courses are still better!

Got my copy yesterday, got a couple of things to say,

Was really liking it until I got it to Gymkhana and what a surprise, it sucks and apparently, its a big deal. And like it wasn't enough theres also drift mode, which I hate, unfortunately we have to pass in those events in career mode.

But I liked the old cars, and found my proper difficulty right in the beginning, races are being decided by a couple of seconds or less, I have to push it too the edge of tracks to have a chance of winning, though I agree with kobashi they are a too large.

Still have a lot more to play, but so far I'm loving pure race modes, specially Rally Cross.

Oh almost forgot one major miss, where is the soundtrack in race? There is not any or I'm missing something?

Back
Top Bottom