DiRT 3

I played alot of Dirt 3

Looking forward to this, can't beat some good old racing

F1 2010 and GT5 are nearing so I doubt this will get much of a look in.

f1 is set for september, gt in november, this sometime in 2011. probably june or july judging by prior release dates for dirt / grid

should be plenty of time to "finish" the other two :D

Dirt also now has a WRC licence of sorts anyhow, so not just GT5 or the WRC game for some official WRC shenangians. Dirt 2 was released in September 2009.

I really liked DiRT 2 and despite getting 100% completion and Platinumed it I still enjoy playing it, so I am definitely looking forward to this.

One of my favorite games for racing on the 360 was Dirt 2, I enjoyed the career mode and online mode. Me and Jay had some fun times on it as well. This video looks great too, will definitely be picking this up.

Great, I think it will be head to head only listening to that but at least it's in...

On another note I just don't get how drifting is so great, my parents old XJS would do that all on it's own at any roundabout :P and the gymkhana mode.. eh?...

Last edited:
Aggressive driving! Gotta love it, although I'm not very excited about Gymkhana specially with the Ken Block videos hype, hope they don't make it a huge deal like it happened with the series.

just put it on. Looks fantastic when it comes to visuals!

From the first two races the handling of the cars still feels loose though so if you hated the other two games then you may not like this.

Back
Top Bottom