Deus Ex 3 Human Revolution

I have completed it! Was a good game.

But I must admit I was a bit let down with the ending :/ well the lack of it in my eyes.

I will not bother with the DLC in October, as will trade this in for Fifa as doubt I will want to play it back through any time soon.

Well I'm quite late to this game - it's going for £6.99 on PSN, so I picked it up. At first I thought it was quite boring, but after you complete the first couple of missions, the game's depth just suddenly multiplied and I'm really liking this game.

I think the default AI is quite difficult too - which is making the game a challenge.

Well I'm quite late to this game - it's going for £6.99 on PSN, so I picked it up. At first I thought it was quite boring, but after you complete the first couple of missions, the game's depth just suddenly multiplied and I'm really liking this game.

I think the default AI is quite difficult too - which is making the game a challenge.

One of the best games I played this year. Also got it late, but what an experience. You really can play it in about 5 different ways, and still finish it. I went for stealth and didn't kill anyone except bosses. Didn't get me anythin,g but was a great challenge!

Back
Top Bottom