DB and others present the Hot Women Thread (not wrist friendly)

Re: Hot Women Thread (non 56k friendly)

Nice Dar. Btw, anyone see the latest Zoo? 100 Best Bodies edition! Very nice indeed, but Charlotte Church, number 10? Whats that all about?!

God dam she is hot as hell awesome choice mate!! Time to raise the stakes howeva!!!

Trish_Stratus_11_1024.jpg

Charlotte Church is a grade A ratdog!!!!

hmmm...a "post-a-hot-pic" competition. looks interesting. ;)

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
Charlotte Church, number 10? Whats that all about?!
IMO she's a slag! :lol:

Well they're all slags. And what's the big deal about Paris Hilton, am I the only one who sees her as an evil, unattractive, little twat?

NickSCFC said:
Well they're all slags. And what's the big deal about Paris Hilton, am I the only one who sees her as an evil, unattractive, little twat?
She's as flat as an ironing board and should put a brown paper bag over that fugly face of hers!

Paris Hilton is surprisingly unattractive plus after watching her sex vids she in my opinion appears to give appauling head and she shows as much enthusiasm in bed as a Jeoffry Dalmer victim lol!

NickSCFC said:

Nah, Hilton has one ugly face, but lets be honest her body is fucking amazing. Church is not a slag for me, she is nice and beefy and that is better than a bag of bones 8)

Nice ladies there guys but now it's my turn! BOINK!!
\\:o/

Jolene Blalock
jblalock%20(36).jpg

He's back lads, bringing with him the little white boxes with red crosses in them ;)

Deniro, that bird in your Avatar looks like a he-she! :lol:

Kelly Brook - again!

Imagine coming home to find this in your bath, no, not a spider, THIS...
Kelly_Brook_fp24q_1024.jpg

Kelly_Brook_fp22q_1024.jpg

Get off my chair, football's on!

KellyBrokokook_02_1024.jpg

Oh, you want me to stick my widge up your furry front bottom don't you, you dirty little minx!
(Sadly I think she's moved to America, stalking celebs with a hardon is expensive enough as it is)

Yes, Kelly Brook is the sexiest thing on God's green Earth, adn anyone who disagrees is either retarded, gay, or a woman.

NickSCFC said:
KellyBrokokook_02_1024.jpg

Oh, you want me to stick my widge up your furry front bottom don't you, you dirty little minx!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom