DB and others present the Hot Women Thread (not wrist friendly)

Re: Hot Women Thread (non 56k friendly)

betsy.jpg
mayra_is20.jpg
smoothgirlmag04.jpg

chessika_cartwright.jpg
169602733_small.jpg
152266732_small.jpg

Keeley.......... oh yes, I would! :mrgreen:

God damn this is the kinda thread im in2!! Ive bin havin 2 justify myself on the thread tht NickSCFC started 'Need Help . . . . .I'VE GIVEN UP ON WOMEN' tht lots of sex is awesome n the backlash i got on there for expressing my sexual endeavours was well annoying. I feel as if there demoralising the male species cuz its more like an agony aunts column not a forum based on football and, correct me if im wrong, but as a former semi- pro footballer lots of sex with beautiful women is part n parcel of a footballers lifestyle. I think the majority of the peeps commenting on tht thread enjoy a pot noodle and a wank!!! Neways enuf of my moaning heres sum top quality poonage!!!

CarmenElectrjjqoa_01_1024.jpg

Ban-Bucket.jpg

Edit: I'm not calling you an ass-hat, just a good excuse to use a funny picture. :mrgreen:

CHECK OUT http://www.skins.be/celebs/ for awesome wallpapers of hot women!!

Last edited by a moderator:

i think you have a little problem there. no breast or private area nudity!

A soft edit to start, as it was a first offence. :)

Killswtich mate, be aware of the rules before posting pics and stuff in future. ;)

Sorry dude! I cudnt help myself Victoria Silverstedt has the best breasts on the planet. Il restrain myself in future lol. I accidently on purpose skipped the forum rules. Il speak 2 my mate Flawless for rebreifing of the rules. Btw the pic is quality lol!! :applause:

Last edited by a moderator:

No worries mate.

I will however, see your Victoria Silvstredt and raise you one Brook Burke.

Brooke%20Burke_2.jpg

Just to keep in the spirit of the thread. ;)

Back
Top Bottom