[Current/Next Gen/PC] Far Cry 4

Anyone else tried the coop? Great fun playing it with my wife, sometimes annoyingly though there's stuff missing from my screen that's on hers (she's hosting on a home network), she'll be like "well get in the car then" and I'm like "what car"!

Not yet, although I'm sure it's a blast as I've been having fun roaming around blowing up stuff and killing demon fish and flaming bears. Skipped far cry 3 so I had no idea how much the game had changed. Game is filled with some ridiculous stereotypes:P

I've had this for a few days now and have yet to start any missions beyond the opening tutorial like intro.

Checkpoints are screwed though. When I first got it I put it on for a quick go before work, I started the game it was like 10 minutes before the intro finished. By that time it was too late so I did the 'save and quit' and then turned the ps4 off. Came home from work later and turned it on only to find no option to continue or load save so I had to sit through that shitty UNSKIPPABLE intro again

Well last night i took the last tower and got the Buzzsaw.

It has to be the most enjoyable weapon I've used in any game ever, it will take out absolutely anything in front of it no matter how big or small or how many.

Last edited:
Any one have this on PS4 hook a brother up for the COOP vehicle takedown trophy? I only have a few left for the platinum and I can't unlock this on my own.

Pretty good game, graphics are good, but I still have to say I can't actually see these huge graphic changes from PS3 to PS4, I remember the brilliant graphics in FC3, lol.

Guess my eyes just can't see the finer details, lol.

FD

Back
Top Bottom