[Current/Next Gen/PC] Far Cry 4

Yeah i quite enjoyed it but after putting multiplayer to the test ive gone off it :LOL:

Pre Ordered this from Amazon now so ill get mine tomorrow

Bought Assassins Creed but with all the negativity around it, I never even opened it, so I'll be exchanging it today for this when I also pick up my copy of Dragon Age.

I wish I hadn't opened mine tbh gonna lose a tenner at least because of it.

Where the fuck is this Amazon delivery driver i wanna play Far Cry!!!!!!!

I've been playing it for a few hours. It's definitley Far Cry 3.5, a finely tuned version, but that's what makes this game so appealing. Loving it so far.

@Coopz - I've had Amazon deliveries come at 7 before so it could be any time.

Things get suddenly too dark, with excessive contrast, rendering shadowed areas almost pitch black, while burning bright colors. As if shaders were working definitely bad. I have the latest drivers and a new rig from last week with a gtfx9800 or something like that as graphics card (a good one, now I don't remember exactly).

With other settings I can play at ultra without problems.

My god this game is engrossing. There's so much to do and collect and it's really fun. Having a blast like I did with Far Cry 3.

I think the only game that could top it for this type of game is a new Bethesda RPG (Fallout, Elder Scrolls).

Had the really annoying experience of spending $50,000 to buy the bow, then walk out of the safe house, first mission, kill some wolves and she gives me a bow!!!!

Amazing game as expected.

You see some amazing stuff on your travels.

I was at a outpost and there was a elephant outside so i shot it up the arse and it went on a rampage and took out the whole camp and after walked to the lake got in and started washing itself :LOL:

Riding elephants is amazing as well especially ramming and flipping vehicles.

Oh yeah i downloaded that uplay app and i had some points and bought the PVP weapon pack that's got a crossbow in.

Where the fuck do i get it from in game?

I loved Farcry 3, and glad this is also good from those of you who have played it.

I have done the first mission easing you in, and will properly play all weekend.

Yes the first crafting slot is how many weapons you can carry, the first mission in the village to kill the wolves gives you what you need for a second weapon and you can quickly craft enough to carry the maximum amount of weapons.

For the PC version to skip the annoying and excessive intro movies create a shortcut to the exe and add -skipintro that way it goes straight to the menu.

Wife and I both have the Kyrat edition, unlocked coop last night and got the gyrocopter as well, gonna be so much fun in that! First landing was perfect! Wife got her copy couple of days after me so waiting for her to catch up so we can play some coop :)

Back
Top Bottom