Crysis 2

Well I caved in and traded in 3 games for it today on 360.

My mate said it was awesome, so I was swung. Will play later.

The reviews say that the bugs don't appear very often, but the rest of the SP game is pretty spectacular. If one review said it, maybe I'd be sceptical, but everyone across the board seems to rate this very highly. I'd be surprised if it's no better than Killzone 3. I really enjoyed KZ, but it was by no means amazing. Just another generic shooter with amazing graphics, so I'm gonna go ahead and get Crysis 2 on the 360. If anything I'm a sucker for a pretty game and this is apparently the best looking console game ever made.

Fao Dags, not for me to say, but in case your opinion is based on the leaked version (seeing as the game is only out today), that version is unfinished and VERY buggy. Lots of things have been ironed out for the final release. Just sayin' like.

No never played the leaked beta only the demo and thought it was just your very generic linear console shooter which everything appears to be these days.

It is a good lookingish game and it is apparently the best looking game to ever appear on console, but it is just a seem being a PC gamer that the graphics are well below the standard set by the original Crysis.

I loved the original Crysis it was ground breaking in the features and functions and that you could go anywhere and do anything pretty much, but then unfortunetly the original will never appear on consoles so it is a shame genuine console gamers never got to play a such a great game.

Last edited:
I've noticed a few bizarre bugs, but hasn't detracted from my enjoyment to be honest. Haven't tried MP yet, but the single player is fun.

I've noticed a few bizarre bugs, but hasn't detracted from my enjoyment to be honest. Haven't tried MP yet, but the single player is fun.

Yeah, I'm still enjoying it. Mind you, I've hardly even scratched the surface. I'm in the vehicle trying to deliver the DNA to scientist guy.

Back
Top Bottom