Concerns regarding PES2022.

I'll probably never switch to console, the modding PC community is too awesome.

As for graphics, it's never been my top priority, so even if I have to wait till PES 2023 for next gen, that's fine.

I'll probably do the same as @Hels The Ronin
Come here read the gameplay reviews and all that before I purchase PES 2022. :LOL: Wait until gameplay mods come out. If not I can always go back to modded PES 2021. In anycase I'll never quit football games and especially PES on PC. I enjoy it too much!

Peace out bros! ✌️

I'll probably never switch to console, the modding PC community is too awesome.

As for graphics, it's never been my top priority, so even if I have to wait till PES 2023 for next gen, that's fine.

I'll probably do the same as @Hels The Ronin
Come here read the gameplay reviews and all that before I purchase PES 2022. :LOL: I'll wait until gameplay mods come out. If not I can always go back to modded PES 2021. In anycase I'll never quit football games and especially PES on PC. I enjoy it too much!

Peace out bros! ✌️
A - There will not be any more pes games after this efootball game. They confirmed it in the IGN interview that they'll just update this game each year with new kits and rosters.
B - You can't really purchase efootball since it is free to play.

A - There will not be any more pes games after this efootball game. They confirmed it in the IGN interview that they'll just update this game each year with new kits and rosters.
B - You can't really purchase efootball since it is free to play.
Just read the news.. wow as an offline modes fan, I can't believe it. I guess I'll stick to modded PES 2021 for now. Let's see what happens..

Back
Top Bottom