CM5 and FM2005.

pool.jpg

that somes it up lol nah i know its only the under 18's but i really did hammer them, every friendly ive played ive won by at least 3 goals and had between 20-40 shots in the match

i have only played shiity teams tho

oh and the game after that

pool2.jpg

Last edited:
My first 4 games of the season...

Blackburn 0-0 Arsenal
Arsenal 7-1 Portsmouth
Crystal Palace 0-3 Arsenal
Arsenal 7-0 Bolton

What's wrong with this game. I seriously want my money back.

im started to become disapointed

i won like 10 games in a row, then played arsenal away....got beat 6-2

this just doiesnt happen,m specially when ive been creating around 20-40 shots per game

the game needs patching fast

big disapointment

Im fed up. This game is as rubbish as the previous one. ARGH. Had high expectations.

Each game i get 30+ shots. Some games the comp has 3 shots, but scores 2, and i have 30 shots and score 2. Some games i win 7-0 or 6-0.

FUCKING GAME!!!!

i am not liking all these negative comments :(
got the game this morning and haven't had chance to play yet, but by judging some of the comments so far it doesn't look good

Haha. I was going through the regens player faces folder looking for my mate only to find at image 4583.jpg it's evo-webs own Chris Davies formerly Jack Bauer.

:lol:

just a quick question on this game
if a 'patch' type of thing is released like in previous versions does if we add this patch do we have to start over?
just asking now as dont want to carry on playing for like 5-6 seasons filled with 'bugs' only to find out i have to start again
cheers

think so, but im not too sure. in the previous games ive always started a new one anyway but thinking about it, you shoouldnt really have to

i am around 10 games into my first season and so far i have to say i am pretty pleased with the game
its a lot faster than cm4 (still not as fast as i would like though)
doing pretty well with Everton and have bought robinho, andy reid - who is out for 2 months as soon as i bought him :roll: and have good old freddy adu coming to me on january 1st :D
had one 'glitch' so far: i purchased andy reid (after having a number of bids for him dismissed) and when i finally got him i had a message saying that andy reid was disapointed at everton for not allowing him to move to everton!?

Milan's youngsters are superb. Nearly all of them are 14, 15 and 16, and have fantastic starting stats.

Don't buy Derek Riordan. He's a pratt.

He got homesick from Edinburgh!!! I'm Glasgow Rangers!!! It's less than an hour away in the car!!

So I give him leave for a month then he comes back and is homesick again and hates my guts!

Wanker.

I just wasted nearly all of my (I'm Inter) transfer budget on nearly two teams of top Milan youngsters. :D

Does anyone play this on-line against another player?

I've had mega-problems with it. We managed to get a game underway, however now that I goto load up the game again, the player I'm up against can't get into the server and choose his existing manager. I tried a couple of things too, and can't choose my player now.

Anyone know what I'm slabbering about?

Cheers.

FD

Is there a way you can doa quick search, like in the last CM where you could jsut type the fella's name in?

cheers, Loz.

Sorry Frank, never tried playing online with this one cos the previous releases have been so slow online.

Loz, top right-hand corner, there's no search bar thingy?

ClassicD said:
Sorry Frank, never tried playing online with this one cos the previous releases have been so slow online.

Loz, top right-hand corner, there's no search bar thingy?
Yeah i just wasnt looking in the right place, cheers CD.

foxtrot said:
Haha. I was going through the regens player faces folder looking for my mate only to find at image 4583.jpg it's evo-webs own Chris Davies formerly Jack Bauer.

:lol:
LOL, that really is true as well, how did this happen?

IMO this is the best version so far... but sure there are sometimes irrealistic scores! I'm playing with Porto, who as by far the best team in the Portuguese superleague. Diego is a wonderkid, scores lot's of goals and almost always is man of the match...

Weird thing in the game, my forwards and midfielders make a alout more fouls than my centre backs or side backs! Maybe it has something to do with my strategy!? Example... Jorge Costa (CB) had at the end of the season around 10 fouls and 5 yellow cards! Diego had 60+ fouls and 26 yellow cards... Everygame my midfielders and forwards get a yellow... I think it's because of the instructions made somehow my players to foul to prevent the opponent from counter-attacking... I rarely get a goal a from C-A. On the other hand i score lots of goals in C-A situations. :P

loz said:
LOL, that really is true as well, how did this happen?
There was a competition over at sigames.com that if you sent in a decent enough photo of yourself, your pic would be put in the game and appear as a youngster in seasons to come.

fd1972uk said:
Does anyone play this on-line against another player?

I've had mega-problems with it. We managed to get a game underway, however now that I goto load up the game again, the player I'm up against can't get into the server and choose his existing manager. I tried a couple of things too, and can't choose my player now.

Anyone know what I'm slabbering about?

Cheers.

FD

i dont know if its the same prob i had but im playing against my cuzinz uncle im Celtic hes Rangers....and i got cut off when got the game back up the thing said i was not connected but i worked out u need to click on the ''not connected'' and it comes up with resume cont' of team (or somthin like that)

if it is that hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom