CM5 and FM2005.

when will the complete version will be realesed..

i know its in Dec. any specific date...?

;)

So how did it go for you guys?
I got 2nd 2 points behind Arsenal after 23 games
I signed during the winter break
Riquelme
Ronaldhino
Mista
Deco

Traded out Silvestre to get Ronaldhino

I didnt have time to try them on the pitch as the 23 games went out. Those players should give a flare to my attacks

With strikers such Rooney, Smith, Saha, Van Nistelrooooooooy. I might just have to change the goalkeeper. Doing a big clean up at Man Utd :)

i finished top of the league. after my 2nd go.

man utd 47pts
arsenal 41pts

signed

daniele de rossi
sanli tuncay
fernando cavenaghi

i signed de rossi to begin with and then tuncay arrived. de rossi was unhappy because of the arrival of tuncay saying that he feels that there is too much competition for a first team place.

then tuncay wanted to leave the club because he found it hard to settle in the area. he started missing training and i had to get rid of him. he still played really well though.

I preordered this one, a snip at £18 off play.com This demo is pretty decent, apart from the fact that it seems impossible for a striker to score in a one-on-one, but hopefully that'll be sorted out for the release. I just hope that people realise that this is the true successor to champ man

Ye Wenger tried that too, stating he thought they would win and I answered I talk on the pitch I beat em 5-2
Boy he shut up but I dont do war words. And I am happy I praised Barcelona several time : ) And I signed 3 of their player

I have it on pre order as well

Edit
from play.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Glitch?
I chose to manage Chelsea and got 57M euros. Then i get fired for performing an ultimum to see what happens. I see that the firing does occur and then i retire and make another manager, I join Chelsea and have 76M.

my game has crashed 3 times

"fm2005.exe needs to close" it just randomly appears

so ive not been able to get past my first friendly game

however i have ordered it off play.com because it is looking superb

also now mine freeze when processing

when i go to task manager it says "not responding"

i hope they fix this in the real version :(

FM2005 Gold Demo Now Available

The gold demo of Football Manager 2005 is NOW AVAILABLE.

Two versions; "vanilla", which is an English-language only demo with no sound, player faces etc. - and "strawberry", which is multi-language and comes with (how great is this?!) all the sounds, player faces, logos etc.

GET IT NOW!!

I love this game!!!! I cant believe Milan are licensed!!!!

Too bad we cant play online so far.

Whens the exact release date? and does cm have a demo yet?

Milanista said:
I love this game!!!! I cant believe Milan are licensed!!!!

Too bad we cant play online so far.

Whens the exact release date? and does cm have a demo yet?

FM 05 is out on Nov 5th, there is still no news on CM

This is fantastic (FM2005 demo). I didn't really play CM4 or the updates so I'm loving this again. Helping to recapture the CM memories of old. I've pre-ordered it now.

I can thank Mart for starting my addiction to this game. Damn him and his peer pressure. :mrgreen: ;)

Played it from about 7:30 to 3:30am last night. Just one more match......

Back
Top Bottom