Champions League 2010-11

Today in Nyon there has passed a toss-up play-off a selection round of a League Champions, after which teams have learnt the contenders:
1281104433.jpg

:D

OMG Anderlecht :/

We got hardest team,chances are small,match in Belgium will decide.

It seems that Europa League is reality :@

Hah,if we pass Anderlecht it will be sensation,it`s not too big club,but this is stupid modern football,just money money money...I talking cause i know our mentality...But hope you right.

@Lizarazu77 I saw :) No i dont know,where are they from :P

They from Finland, and judging by their last games and force of their championship Besiktas most likely with ease will pass them, but I hope that though now HJK will show on what it is capable.:JAY:

Partizan play vs HJK week ago in CL elemination,thats why i ask him,i was joking with him..Partizan score 5 goals to HJK in 2 games..

First Fenerbahce... now Spurs. It's not all about $$$ is it!? :D

Their budget is only a fraction of those teams!

And Zenit beats Auxerre 1-0 in St. Petersburg.

Should be an interesting 2nd leg though as both teams still have a chance and this wasn't a great result for neither. I think Zenit will get an away goal in France though and make life difficult for Jean Fernandez' team.

Yes didn't expect that spurs will lose Young Boys, I thought that they with ease will pass them. Now a Tottenham it is necessary to show more good game already on the English earth, and differently to play it in League of Europe. And about match Partizan vs Anderlecht I think will win Partizan with account 2-1.;)

It's not easy being a Spurs fan, where do I begin...

Yes, the good fellow Partizan! The drawn game in this match for it good result if to consider that it recouped twice. Now it is necessary to it hard fight in Belgium where any more there will be no such good support as in Serbia. Besides thanks to the hammered balls on departure of Anderlecht has advantage, and Partizan needs to win now only.:P

Enjoyed tonight's matches, tis a shame about Anderlect's disallowed goal and that penalty spot.

Hahhaa what happened?

Sevilla and Del Nido are so cocky! They can't believe they got thrashed by Barca now and lost 2nd leg and cup and this! lol

What exactly happened though? Was said before game and how did game go? I didn't watch...

Enjoyed tonight's matches, tis a shame about Anderlect's disallowed goal and that penalty spot.

Yes totally agree. Partizan didn't deserve to play CL. Anderlecht demolished them, also disallowed goal, many chances...own goal in Belgrade...To much luck for partizan but that's sport...

Happiness is that all returned from previous years,
penalties against Artmedia,2 goals Fenerbahce (one offside,one penalty-we was damaged,referee was Thompson from last night match),then Apoel we play good here but no luck...Last night all return!

Good fellow Partizan! It was very persistent competition, but Partizan has proved that it is more worthy to pass in a group stage of a Champions League, good fellow! But I think that group to leave to it it is not fated, if it hardly hardly passes Anderlecht in group and there is nothing to speak, as there the majority of ,teams which "tore" in due time Anderlecht as Tuzik a hot-water bottle. But all the same I wish it in group only success though I do not support it.:P

Btw, can not in a theme, but I think that it would be possible to create a theme about Europa League, as this year there also there are very good clubs.:BYE:

Back
Top Bottom