Callnames for PES 2012 by Draganin

Master Draganin, could you make callnames for:
marco verratti, gabriel appelt, Ouasim Bouy, pogba, el-kaddouri <juventus rising star>?
I would really thank you if you could make these call names, master...

Good job Draganin,have you read my request?

PSHENICHNIKH from Metalist Kharkiv (Ukraine)

pSHeniCHnikh
letters (SH and CH)should read like this
(SH) SHevchenko or Ševchenko,(CH) Cech or Čech

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Last edited:
Thanks so much,you rock. :WORSHIP:
And for bonus,you just awesome my friend!!! :WORSHIP:

Last edited:
dear draganin, there are some callnames with no numbers,such as Ivan Strinic (Cro).adx, Faraoni.adx,can you teach me how to put them to the game?

I understand brother, like this one,Maxi Lopez (Mil)_6032.adx,there is a number 6032,i can find the player in the map to replace. but like Faraoni.adx, there is no numbers, I cannot find the player in the map to replace...

I understand brother, like this one,Maxi Lopez (Mil)_6032.adx,there is a number 6032,i can find the player in the map to replace. but like Faraoni.adx, there is no numbers, I cannot find the player in the map to replace...

Open dt00_e.img in img folder of the game with AFS explorer and you see on 6032 who player you replace.

bro....i understand, what am i trying to ask is how to find players,such as Faraoni.adx, there is no numbers on faraoni...

hi master. thanks for giroud...do u have Andre Santos (arsenal/Brazil)? sorry if it's already there.

Last edited:
hi,i know someone already asked for andre santos, eventhough it's already in the game, but i'm still playing pes 2010. so, help me please..

hello, do you have some callnames for southampton, reading, west ham, deportivo la coruña, celta, valladolid, eintracht frankfurt, f. dusseldorf and greuther furth?, greetings.

Back
Top Bottom