Callnames for PES 2012 by Draganin

Hi draganin.

Your works are really fine.
First, Thank you for your work.

I have a request to you.
If you possible, Can you make player callname?
Johan Cruyff and Franz Beckenbauer are who I wanna make.
They are legend.

Sorry my English.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi very good are the callnames, you could do: Caulker, Weiman, enda stephens, Sigurdsson, Whitebread, Wendt and hoolahan.

Last edited:
Excuse me, Dear Master Draganin I please request callnames like Van Nistelrooy, van Nistelrooy cross and many more. and others such as Maldini, Cannavaro, Henry, Henry cross and many more .....

What you might be able to modify files on pes2012 dt00_e.img be complete and perfect? apologize if I ask too much ...

thanks before and wait for a reply from you. Many many thank you & sorry about my languange :) :)

Excuse me, Dear Master Draganin I please request callnames like Van Nistelrooy, van Nistelrooy cross and many more. and others such as Maldini, Cannavaro, Henry, Henry cross and many more .....

What you might be able to modify files on pes2012 dt00_e.img be complete and perfect? apologize if I ask too much ...

thanks before and wait for a reply from you. Many many thank you & sorry about my languange :) :)

There is a guide or something to make that callnames?
Can u tell me what programms u use?
Im searching any guide to create my own callname but nothing... :/

Thank u in andance!

Hi There, can u make Bakaye Traore & De Siglio Callnames please =) with shouting callnames too..same goes to El Sharaawy please...Thank You in Advanced

can anyone please help me i created the file dt00_e.img in kitserver and in in a load of call names but they do not work. I had to create the folder as i did not have it can someone please help me thanks!!

can anyone please help me i created the file dt00_e.img in kitserver and in in a load of call names but they do not work. I had to create the folder as i did not have it can someone please help me thanks!!

am I missing something, do I have to match them to a map, ?

I just tried again and got confused. I checked the call names files and aronica napoli is 3683 but on the playerlist it is 8275 and without me changing anything the name works. For other players how do i get them to work i tried copying the playerlist number to the call name one i.e elia juve is 4225 on the callname but 30031 on the playerlist, so i changed his number to match the playerlist map number and it still does not work, can you please help me
thanks for your time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom