Callnames - FIFA for PES 2011 by Draganin from Bulgaria

Re: Callnames - FIFA for PES 2011 by Draganin

good work draganin

look FIFA 07 - 08 & 09 ,maybe U find more callnames there.

I have Fifa 10 and 11 only to check pronunciations .

Martin Tyler and Andy Gray working together from FIFA 05

Martin Tyler and Andy Gray are my cousins​​. Just tell them a name and they say it to me immediately.:BOP::BOP::BOP::WORSHIP::WORSHIP::WORSHIP:

You doing a great job Draganin, keep it up...I'm new here, and use your callnames, this is very good, can you do for me please callname of SULEJMANI (Ajax) and VALLDO....please

HAY MAN ...

THIS IS GREAT TOPIC FOR PLAYER NAME ...

BUT I NEED SOME NAME FOR THIS PLAYER'S

J. Henderson

A. Elmohamady

A. Gyan

T. Bramble

I am confident in your abilities you will not let me down ... UPLOAD TO ME PLS

GOOD BYE ...

You doing a great job Draganin, keep it up...I'm new here, and use your callnames, this is very good, can you do for me please callname of SULEJMANI (Ajax) and VALLDO....please

hi guys i have a silly request :P could i have Messi's Call name?? i need it for pes4 :) cheers

u already have callnames map rite?

Nope im using these in Pes4.. thers no callnames for messi or fabregas as they aren't "Stars" yet!

i cnt find them on my pes 6 callnames either and i cannot for the life of me seem too find a map for it!

i just need the callnames for them :)

would i be able to make a list of the ones i need? and if you would be so kind as to copy them an upload them for me? :)

Last edited:

Here is the fourth part of my work. This time I made a few teams that are pretty interesting. I mean that as in Bosnia and Herzegovina there are many players who have them in many club teams. In Russia it is the same. Benfica climb respect, since almost all the names repaired them and now they sound much - well. Finally, Spartak Moscow, because I think this year they will be the determining factor in the Russian Championship. Warning - watch carefully from the front, how names are placed in Ithream. Hope you like and help you make the game more - interesting.

Link http://www.mediafire.com/?8osajex4d2pwy6s

please Onur Bayramoglu, Ekrem Daga, Ersen Gulum, Erhan Guven, Ismail Koybasi.Hilbert

Please Błaszczykowski in Borussia Dortmund and Obraniak in Lille

Is the first post are all the names in this thread? Are there any clubs in the name of this thread?

Last edited:

hi all..
how do we install the patch merdiso commentary?
how we activate it on pes?
big thanks :COOL:

Ozil (Ger)_3689.adx

the call name map wasn't suitable for the merdiso commentary.

it means, 3689 (on Ozil (Ger)_3689.adx) is code to be replaced?
thanks

Back
Top Bottom