Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (360/PS3/PC)

Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Thread (360/PS3/PC)

Not sure you could deffo have two.

I thought the tokens were given out today?

Last edited:

Just read there being handed out after 5pm today but they dont know how long it will be before eveyone gets one, also check your junk mail?

You might get yourself banned Jay, it says in black and white "North American users only". They've already banned people for 24 hours for doing it, if anyone else does it in the future it might be a longer ban.

You've waited this long, don't be impatient now. You'll get the European code within a few hours.

You might get yourself banned Jay, it says in black and white "North American users only". They've already banned people for 24 hours for doing it, if anyone else does it in the future it might be a longer ban.

You've waited this long, don't be impatient now. You'll get the European code within a few hours.

Jack I dont see anything saying it is for North American users only..

No i dont and on cod site it says gamespot uk is where to get it from sod it i'm downloadin it.

"So if you’re a registered GameSpot user who is also a Xbox Live Gold Member in North America over the age of 17, then come back on Monday, Sept 10th at 9:00 am PT to enter the beta test."

"So if you’re a registered GameSpot user who is also a Xbox Live Gold Member in North America over the age of 17, then come back on Monday, Sept 10th at 9:00 am PT to enter the beta test."
Thank you.

Beginning at 9 a.m. today, GameSpot will begin handing out its 100,000 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare multiplayer beta keys to Xbox 360 owners. Firing off in bursts of 20,000 a day, the giveaway extends the entire week and is open to all registered GameSpot users in North America and the UK. To play, Xbox 360 owners with a Gold membershipmust simply download the beta client from Xbox Live and plug in their access key.

Load of shit, like the EuroGamer giveaway. They give you a code to enter on the COD website, and you then get an email saying you'll be sent your token code on a first come, first served basis. That's what it said when I got my Eurogamer token too and not heard anything from there either.

Gutted. I'm waiting for either EuroGamer or GameSpot's codes to get something sorted for me. Neither is doing much though.

/keeps checking Gmail

Nope, nothing yet :(

So much for the GAME and Eurogamer codes, fucking hell, I pre-ordered from GAME thinking I'd be one of the first on it. Wankers.

Mines taking forever to download i know a couple of people who ordered from game and registered on eurogamer and didn't get anything but they got em from gamespot?

Still not heard anything, when is the game out anyway?

Damn, 30th Nov is a busy day, I'll be skint on that payday :( In fact the next few months are, what with FM 08 and Mass Effect being two definate games to get.

So if I download or get the code from gamespot, I can play COD4 on the XBOX360 yeah?

Back
Top Bottom