Bully: Scholarship Edition (360, Wii)

Im gonna have to get this

i never played the PS2 one should i should be in for a treat :))

It's gone up at Shop-To then? Well worth £28 though Coopz.

This game is bloody brilliant. Been playing it most of the day and I've only completed 9% :shock:

The missus loves it too - she usually hates video games. :)

Apparently there's reports of performance issues with "older" 360s, low framerates, freezing and stuttering, patch imminent.......

Shame the twats saw fit not to release the game in Asia and to also region lock the PAL/NTSC-U versions, cunts :(

i have the elite and it is stuttering slightly on it and has screen tear occasionally on cut scenes

but no freezing, played about 3 hours of it and only on about 5% completion

Last edited:
Slight stuttering here too, the loading times are well annoying. But the game's as good as I remember :)

About 3 hours in and 5% here too. I just tried to do the Halloween mission but it said to go into the school, so I thought I'd try a shortcut and take the back entrance, going up the ladder. Trying to climb the ladder meant my character dropped the bag o' poo, so I tried to get off the ladder to pick it up but he wouldn't and I failed the mission :( It's a one-time mission (fail it and it wont appear again) but fortunately I'd saved right before it :D

thanks for the tip, i also try and save regularly incase the bloody thing freezes lol

Slight stuttering here too, the loading times are well annoying. But the game's as good as I remember :)

About 3 hours in and 5% here too. I just tried to do the Halloween mission but it said to go into the school, so I thought I'd try a shortcut and take the back entrance, going up the ladder. Trying to climb the ladder meant my character dropped the bag o' poo, so I tried to get off the ladder to pick it up but he wouldn't and I failed the mission :( It's a one-time mission (fail it and it wont appear again) but fortunately I'd saved right before it :D

I did the Haloween pranks first time!

I've noticed some slight stuttering but nothing bad enough for me to stop playing it. Also I agree Dags, loading times are annoying, everytime you enter a door it loads.

GREAT game though, had loadsa laughs on it yesterday. :)

it has froze twice now.. it is the freezing i cannot deal with the rest of the glitches i can...

i was in gym class wrestling and i missed the instructions at the beginning, but followed the prompts and for some reason all it did was grapple and then hit him a bit.. it eventually locked up

shame cos it is a game i could see completing, but i will lose interest with the freezing

What a game this is

at times there is framerate issues but i havent seen many at all

Rockstar are awesome at making games :))

I'm on chapter 2 after just over two hours of play and still only done about 7%! Quite a bit of the game left!

Anyone else enjoy the fighting? I don't know what makes it different to other games but the fighting in this is pretty fun :) It's a lot like Assassin's Creed actually, but this seems better.

I LOVE the fighting! I really wanna play Assassin's Creed now. A lot of people have told me it's great but I've read that a few people think it's crap too.

It's okay. Graphics are amazing, proper next-gen. But it is true what the reviews say, it just gets a bit repetitive and there's a feeling of being there before. Good game and worth a play.

I prefer Bully though :)

Fighting in this is like The Warriors

that was almost the same as this game and i enjoyed that as well

A small tip:

If you can't get to your lesson on time just punch a prefect and he'll take you right there. :)

I'm struggling to really get into this. I rented it and I've been playing it for an hour or so. I don't really know what it is. To me it feels a little linear. In GTA you can do what you want, but it feels like in this, if you start a fight, you're pretty much guaranteed to get caught. The load times piss me off too. I've got it till Monday so I'll see if I can get into it.

The reviews say to give it more than an hour. The first hour or two are a bit restrictive but once you start to unlock more locations, weapons, classes and missions, it becomes a MUCH better game :)

I've made a pile of seven games I'm going to trade in to get some of the games in my sig-list this month. I think I will be picking this up next week. I notice there's very few demos of new games about now - in-fact only one of the games in my sig has a demo available, and the game itself was out last month. Poor show really, they're supposed to try and get customers, and I'm stuck trying to decide between seven cool-sounding games.

Let me know if you can get into it, Noted.

Don't expect a GTA-style game with this. It's much different.

Dags is right too - I am on Chapeter 2 which is much more fun. The whole of Chapter 1 is like a tutorial; it's getting you used to the control system & the game's rules. :)

All the students are laughing at me because I'm walking around with a McDonalds-esque shirt on and a hat that looks like i'm wearing a carton of fries :(

Back
Top Bottom