Bully: Scholarship Edition (360, Wii)

Plan M

Banned
27 September 2007
Manchester United
Release Date (UK): Friday March 7th

I never played the PS2 version - was it any good or is it a "kids game"? Shop-To are selling it for £25.

I enjoyed Bully quite a lot on the PS2, quite a fun game and I'll pick it up on the 360 at some point I'm sure. It's not really a kids game, just GTA set in a school really. Without vehicles (obviously) :)

It sounds & looks loadsa fun. I might pick this up myself, it's definately a change from racing, guns, aliens & footy. :)

Erm kinda. You came into the school as a "bad boy" and you do missions, again like GTA. It usually involves getting into scraps of some sort but you're not a bully as in purposefully getting into trouble.

The makers of the game had to edit the game LOADS because when it was announced, and called Bully, the idea WAS that you were a bully and causing trouble. So they had to change the game a ton, and also changed the name to Canis Canem Edit. Not sure how they're getting away with calling it Bully now though.

Bully is an absolutely cracking little game, another example of just how superior Rockstar are as a developer to most others, the wife and I played it to completion on the PS2 but we're still looking forward to the 360 version :)

It has new stuff added to it apparantly DJ. I am gonna get this, especially for £25 brand new, can't go wrong.

:lol: That's awesome. I do love the humour Rockstar put into games.

I thought music lessons were in the PS2 version anyway? At £25, it's well worth it if it's the PS2 version with fancy graphics.

Nope music lessons are completely new, it's similar to guitar hero I think,m you have to press buttons in time to onscreen images or something, they used a real high school band to record the sound so it's gonna sound amusingly dodgy :)

Got mine pre-ordered from ShopTo, looking forward to playing this again :)

Just pre-ordered mine with Shop-To aswell. It says that the "price can change" Dags - how often does this happen? I hope it stays at £25.

I wouldn't worry about the price changing now. It's 5 days to the games release now, so I'm sure they'll know what the definate price is by now.

I just watched the review on Gamer TV and although it looks fun, the whole mini-game element just puts me off.

Think I'll cancel my preorder as Rainbow Six Vegas 2 will be taking up a lot of gaming time and I can't afford both this month.

R6V2 doesn't come out until the last week of the month anyway, so I'll pick that up on payday.

Doesn't it? Decisions, decisions - dunno what to do now! :)

Bully is a good GTA/sandbox waiting time killer, the mini games don't take up all that much and they're not annoying at all IMO, right now we're playing Godfather and will switch to Bully when that comes out, before selling our souls to GTAIV ;)

Woohoo, £24.99 taken out today for Bully, it'll be shipped to me tonight :)

Back
Top Bottom