PC Blurry graphics (PES 2012 Demo)

1.Yes
2.CPU = AMD Phenom(tm) II X2 550BE Processor x 2 ‎(3.60Ghz),‎
Ram = 4.0 GB DDR2,GPU = ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series ‎(PS3.0/VS3.0)‎,VRAM = 1.0 GB
3.low settings fixes it,but don't want to play low settings,i want to play high settings with clear graphics not graphics that look like i am looking thru 2 jam jars !

I suspect that the demo seems blurry too many people because Konami have only released the DEMO to run at a low resolution (probs 720p). I could be wrong but that is what the problem with the image quality seems like to me.

1. I have blurriness and stuttering.
2. 3.8 GHZ Quadcore, Radeon 6870HD 1GB, 8GB RAM, 24 inch monitor @ 1920x1200
3. Tried a few things in RadeonPro but nothing fixed either the blurriness or the stuttering.

We get the same old sh1t every year.

If you are running PES (or indeed FIFA) on a 5 year old system, on windows 32 bit, with a mouldy old gfx card then no problems. If on the other hand you have a more recent or high end system then you have to make a range of driver tweaks in order to get PES (and FIFA) running smoothly.

I see that you have a Radeon gfx card, therefore I advise u to download RadeonPro and make a profile for your PES 2012 exe. The crucial setting to change (although many more improvements can be made) in RadeonPro is:

FLIP QUEUE SIZE = 2

However, this is not the whole story. You will need to turn off 'powerplay' on your gfx card whilst playing PES. Powerplay detects when the full power of your gfx card is not required and underclocks it to save power. In low demand game like PES, this results in the clocks jumping around all over the place which causes or at least contributes towards the stutter.

Here is a link that provides a guide to creating a profile to manage your '2d clocks'. What you will want to do is to create a profile for PES where all the requested clocks are set the same, thus no more clockspeed jumps and microstutter.

Last edited:
i suppose this is not for laptops/notebooks, because i have the issue that pes does stutter, even the previous one, maybe someone has some tips to help me along the way? here are my notebook specs for the ones that are interested,ati HD 4530 mobility video card
Intel pentium Dual-core cpu T4200 @2.0ghz
ram 4.0 gb

i fixed my problem, first before trying anything i had like 60 fps, so the game was way to fast, so i use d3doverider and radeonpro and have now 30 fps, so just combine these two and set the vsynq (setting pes12 at unticked) and use double vsync with radeon pro, i almost set all the options of radeon pro to max and it works like a charm :D hope it helps for you guys, let me know if you want more specifics.

I know you all probably going to hate me for this but I think this blur effect gives the game a vintage feeling, kinda feels like them good old PS2 times. Maybe that's exactly what Konami wanted to achieve.

My PC specs are : Intel i7 3.4 GHZ, 8GB RAM, Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 Ti , Realtek HD audio, Win 7 sp1 64-bit. I have blurriness to the point that it's unplayable. All drivers are up to date. I tried vsync on/off tripple buffering etc via control panel or settings exe. I used d3doverrider with no effect. I tried disabling frame skipping and still the same. In low resolution the blurry effect is almost gone(and i don't mean just simple motion blur, i mean thick size fog of motion blur) but the game physics are not the same as i see here or on youtube. The game pace is different, the ball physics are different, the players seem to be on ice when running. It seems like a bad engine load or something. And i'm not the only one here with this problem. It's like the game is very different from all the videos and screenshots i've seen.

I have the same blurry effect even on PS3 and on Xbox 360, not only my PC. What should i do ? The settings are supported by my full HD LG M2262d. I tried absolutely anything, by changing hdmi cable, changing the LCD with a plasma and so on. I'll upload some pictures from my PC demo 2.

I tried that too and received appcrash with one kitserver and the other one didn't detect my exe file (so it couldn't attach to it). I know where and how to put the kitserver so that's not the issue. The kitserver works fine on Pes 2011 on my pc. Hmm... this is annoying, i think i have to go outside and play because i can't get this game right on none of these machines. In my opinion it's not an issue with blur or not, it's a problem that the engine doesn't load properly. Either way, good luck with a solution for this. If Konami doesn't fix this huge bug it's a no buy for me. The problem is on both demos, the first one has more fog than the second one but still both unplayable.

These are the 2 images i have been talking about

pes20124.png

pes20122.png

Look at the above video and tell me the difference!

High settings 720p, all drivers updated etc, i told you guys everything in recent posts. Have a nice day

If i play on my 32 inch Samsung TV, at 1920x1080 resolution, i get no blur whatsoever. If i play on my LCD monitor 1680x1050, i get that blur. But if i unthick the LB in settings.exe, i get no blur on monitor but the image is streched.

Back
Top Bottom