BlueChampion's PES 2010 Revolution Update v1 - Option File Attached!

Man I played with your file 20 min matches and all I can say that the game is real simulation football.I wonder if you could wait for new wenb of an create the file with all teams edited not only these.that file will rock completely.thanks for wonderful moments i spent playing real football

Man I played with your file 20 min matches and all I can say that the game is real simulation football.I wonder if you could wait for new wenb of an create the file with all teams edited not only these.that file will rock completely.thanks for wonderful moments i spent playing real football

Thanks mate. I think, thanks to the konami fix, we can put new OFs without disturbing the edited data. My v2 file is getting ready. Key objective is to improve AI opponent teams' competitiveness.

WOW MAN!!! I'm getting nervous(positive of course).when you plan to release the v2,what would include,are you plan to create players or file will be based on someone file?please tell me that every player will have edited stats,every team in the game... can't wait man...

Back
Top Bottom