Big Brother 9

I bet the public like Rachael after the shit she has been taking recently

I can still see Dale or Luke going. Actually i say Stuart hes just a fairy with no backbone

It will be mostly women that vote I reckon. So I don't think Stuart or Dale will go.

It will be Mohammed or Maysoon I think.

I have never seen such a fake reaction in my life

it was funny but then he just went OTT

42473_1.jpg

Steph or Chanelle?

I'd go with Steph.

I have to go with what Dags said at first about Steph. Shes just a normal bird you would see down town

Chanelle is nice but i fucking hate her

Stephs head in that picture looks like it has been photoshopped!!

I would have chanelle :DD

Coopz said:
hahaha Kat said last night she supports Derby

KAT TO WIN

I'm not saying a thing.... :-pp

I think Rex has come into his own a bit now. He's still an absolute prick, but BB wouldn't be the same without him IMO.

"How would you describe Mo in three words"
"Greedy, clumsy....... (long pause) slow

:LOL: that had me in bits, absolutely destroyed him.

Can't stand blokes like that, I know enough of them, that whole facade grates with me. There's "being one of the lads" and then there's pulling everyone to pieces every second of the day and revelling in it - especially when they've just done something for you. When someone makes a meal he can't say thank you, he can't even keep his mouth shut, he has to say "not as good as my meals" or "that wasn't very nice". If he said that to me I would take the plate and smash it into his beady-eyed little head.

The worst one in there is Luke though, he weally, weally is a wanker. Whiny, sneaky, two-faced gossip, horrible little boy. Reminds me of DJ actually. Made me laugh when Darnell said to him "you don't know what the people outside are thinking though, think about that", making a genuinely good point, and then he runs straight to Dale and says - in the tone that all people like him put on when they're in bitch mode - "Darnell just said to me, you don't know what the people outside are thinking though, THINK ABOUT THAT LUKE, THINK ABOUT THAT". Like a retarded parrot. I could literally kill him, just hearing his voice makes my blood boil.

Nobody sticks out for me to win at the moment. I feel sorry for Rachel so she would win my sympathy vote, all that bollocks about "she's put on such an act for her VT, she's a totally different person" - she was excited. Is it so hard to understand? :eh: She's got more of a personality than that model, thank God she's gone. Lisa is the mother and nothing else, Kat is annoying, Stuart is a good-hearted guy, Mikey is as well (and I like his little rants, because he's absolutely right), Darnell too.

Last edited:
The worst one in there is Luke though, he weally, weally is a wanker. Whiny, sneaky, two-faced gossip, horrible little boy. Reminds me of DJ actually. Made me laugh when Darnell said to him "you don't know what the people outside are thinking though, think about that", making a genuinely good point, and then he runs straight to Dale and says - in the tone that all people like him put on when they're in bitch mode - "Darnell just said to me, you don't know what the people outside are thinking though, THINK ABOUT THAT LUKE, THINK ABOUT THAT". Like a retarded parrot. I could literally kill him, just hearing his voice makes my blood boil.

:applaud: I agree entirely. I thought this week was going to be different. Dale vs Luke, now that would have been really good. IMO they got off lightly.

I still like Rex. Him, Darnell (although he's been a bit of dick lately) and Stu (a bit of a wetty but nevermind) are the only ones I dont mind.

Completely agree with Chris (JB-4-EVA :DD), Luke is everything I hate in a person too.

Rachel is really annoying, Kat is just strange, Mo is ok I guess, Maysoon is dull, Mikey is a prick, Dale is a dick but can be funny at times and I cant stand Lisa - she is a strange, deluded fame hungry human being.

Only one I like is Darnell. Luke is a wanker, I agree with Chris. Don't mind Rex sometimes as his one liners are funny. The rest are either boring or knobs.

Darnell is my favourite - he has to win.

I missed yesterdays one - but the one where Luke and Lisa had to guess Rex Girlfriend was funny.

They basically ripped the shit out of his actual girlfriend :LOL:

I thought his bird was quite fit - I would do her. But You can tell by the shape of her lips she has a silver spoon shoved up her. I can just tell these things....I have a gift.

Who's that?
Sorry, I didn't know there was more than one model; I've only been watching it regularly for a short while, originally I had to watch it because the missus would stab me in the face if I didn't switch the PS3 off and give her the telly, but it's like a drug. It really is like a drug, it never ceases to amaze me every year, I just think "freak show, idiots, just reminds me how much I hate society", and then suddenly you're posting on a forum about it and reading about how Luke throwing half a pasty away is a symbolic gesture of his secret hatred towards the person who started speaking to him five minutes previously.

I meant Maysoon. She was just there to look pretty and keep her mouth shut in-case her family disowned her. There was absolutely no point in her being there. I know Rachel is boring but she's obviously an incredibly nice person and she does talk to everyone.

So Maysoon has left the house?

What happened? The GF hasn't been interested in it for the last 2 weeks so i've not heard any of the gossip or news from her.

Sorry, I didn't know there was more than one model;

They're usually all models or ex models - or at least they claim they are on the audition tapes

So Maysoon has left the house?

What happened? The GF hasn't been interested in it for the last 2 weeks so i've not heard any of the gossip or news from her.

Seemed she was upset missing home and other reasons that she wasnt fitting in well and said was her time to go and she said goodbyes and left.

She says she just didn't fit in (which is true) and she wasn't enjoying it at all from the moment she went in there, but it seems obvious to me that Rex saying "you were such a slut on your VT but in here you've been as interesting as a plank" (or words to that effect) has made her panic.

I think he's completely wrong on Rachel acting to get in - like I said above, she was just excited - but I think he's right when it comes to Maysoon. In her VT she was stroking her body and talking about sexuality, but as soon as she entered the house she watered down her personality because her family was watching. Which is fair enough, to a degree, but she watered it down to the point where she was just a glass of water, sitting in the corner.

Why would you go on national television if you were scared of opening your fucking mouth and having an opinion? (Silly question; presenting jobs, modelling contracts, blah blah blah, but she's shot herself in the foot because nobody who's seen Big Brother would watch anything she presents or buy anything she sells)

Last edited:
They all do that - They either say they're 'mad for it' and will shag everything in the house - or do the opposite and say 'im not afraid of telling people to fuck off if they annoy me'

And they're always the ones who sit in the corner crying on day 2 because they're away from home and miss their mummy.

==

BB's boring now - it's the same crap every year. Wheres the innovation like the USA version?

I want to see 2 houses next year in separate locations (and not next door to each other and half built so the house mates hear hammering!) and we vote people between the houses - each week we vote someone out from both homes until we're left with the last 2 who think they've won only to be told about the opposite home and then we get the real winner.

Or like the USA version - get some couples in there or even get a load of singles in and then drag their ex's in

Last edited:
Rad, they had a cops and robbers week this week, with two housemates having to be in a (model) patrol car at all times - meaning that they can see the whole house and garden. One of the robbers (Dale) was told he had to steal one of the tokens and prevent anyone from noticing it was gone, or from finding it, otherwise the entire shopping budget was blown for everyone (which they all had no idea about, working their arses off on their tasks oblivious to the fact that they were fake).

That was a bit of innovation to me, with two "cops" having to be distracted (which they were, because Dale was allowed an accomplice - he chose Maysoon because coincidentally she needed something fixing in the bathroom, so he had the chance to ask her in there - and she was at the bottom of the garden screaming "there's a rat", which made Darnell panic like a little girl :D).

Some weeks it's boring, nobody wants to watch them all talking to eachother and doing nothing. Some weeks there's tasks like the above and they have genuine suspense.

I know this sounds sad but when Dale jumped over the fence my heart was going crazy haha

not that I watch this

Back
Top Bottom