Big Brother 9

As soon as people vote out the people they hate, it becomes boring, then BB panics and introduces all these twists which make it worse. I expect a huge "twist" soon.

Well Pamela Anderson has just entered the Aussie BB house - so we'll get some attention seeking page 3 slapper like Jodie Marsh

Mario is a Twat and should go - He is trying to justify the fact he is up for eviction is that the other group are trying to get rid of them one by one.......No Mario its because your a Patronising egotistical fucking Twat.

'Oooh My names Mario I've done so much stuff that nobody can even match - I have been a Postman for 20 years - a Facilities manager and I was in the TA for a Bit'

Fuck me Mario - If I had a life as exciting as yours - I would probably die under the strain!!!! You fucking Moron. I hope Lisa Dumps you for seeing that you are a complete Prick and meets somebody that doesn't speak down to her all the time - you weird looking Prick!!!!!!!!

Marios turned into a cunt again

do us all a favour and fuck off

Lisa's a bit of a dick too, she talks some bullshit and shows off about what she's done as well. I did feel sorry for her when he was being a cunt to her.

Mario really is a complete and utter wanker. Him and Luke need putting down, it really winds me up when they're having a gossip about how the luxury bedroom is being taken out one by one, completely oblivious to the fact it's because they're two faced, irratating cockwipes.

Darnell to win. I've said that from day one. He's the most straight talking, 'real' person in there. No bullshine, he's straight up.

I've got 5 notes on Darnell back when he was still 4/1 just after fight night, hoping he gots through the next few weeks. Being Head of House will not be a good start, especially when tonight we see him nominate Rex!

Lisa's annoying me more and more now. She seems to have done everything already before you have. They have a dance task and she's taught step aerobics... they have to peel spuds and shes been in catering before.

Her and Mario are perfectly suited for each other as they can lick each others arse holes at home all day long

and shes seen an Alien and ran away never to come back...........but she went back the next day and the tent was gone for analysis :LOL:

She used to be ok - But since Mario has left she has taken over his role of being a prick!!

Well she is not as bad as Mario - But she is a silly Bitch :DD

Darnell's screwed himself over now with that weird 'get me food... nah now i don't want it' thing.

Anyone have any ideas why he did that?

Nope but you're right. If he wants to win then that's suicide. Can't see him winning it now

Darnell's screwed himself over now with that weird 'get me food... nah now i don't want it' thing.

Anyone have any ideas why he did that?

It was really weird - I couldn't see why he did it?

He shot himself in the foot there.

Bex the lazy shit was pissed off at failing the task after they worked so hard. All i saw was her get on the bike, moan and get off

Bex the lazy shit was pissed off at failing the task after they worked so hard. All i saw was her get on the bike, moan and get off

She is getting Super annoying!!!!

Belinda is very annoying aswell and will definately be going Tonight I should imagine.

Luke does my fucking head in. His accent alone winds me up, but just the way he acts :censor:

Dale pisses me off the most, Stu pisses me off, Bex and Luke piss me off dunno why Luke more than Bex although bex loudness and getting nude is really annoying, besides that I guess im okay! Hahaha :D

What's up with Darnell!? I have him as favourite but now I'm having my doubts.

Still think Mo will go this weekend.

If Darnell fucks himself over any more then im guessing Kat will win - which from who is l;eft id have the least problem with.

On BB's little brother the other day they were saying dale is odds on to win and i was left thinking 'for doing what?... how has everyone forgot what a tosser he is?'

Morons

Dale is a cunt

Bex is a fat moaning cunt

Luke is Ok because its funny how wimpy he is

Rex has turned into a nob jockey again

Darnell has lost the plot

Kat needs to grow up

forgot the rest :LOL:

I like Rex he makes me laugh, he doesn't feel the need to join in with the others when they're being idiots and takes the piss loads. People keep telling me he reminds them of me so I suppose that's why I dont get as annoyed by him as other people do!

Rebecca is just a pathetic human being, I'd find it hard not to punch the bitch :LOL:

Nominations are announced and it's a shocker...

Rules?

They're meant to be broken aren't they?

Not around here they're not. Big Brother takes rule breaking very, very seriously - especially when it's done sneakily, like talking in code. Punishment will always follow. Punishment will always be severe...

So, after the usual round of nominations, Big Brother announced that Dale and Luke would face the public vote.

But...

...because some of the other housemates tried to discuss nominations using a specially-invented code, they will also face the public vote.

They are Darnell, Kathreya, Maysoon, Mohamed, Rachael, Rex and Stuart. So that's nine housemates up in total-what a shock!

If you thought choosing between Dale and Luke would be tough, how are you feeling now?

Shit... we could have lost Dale or Luke this week

I call fix Luke and Dale are BB goldenboys they didnt want to lose them.

Rachel will probably go out of lot

Last edited:
Rex is a fucking prick I want to smash his head in!!!!

Hopefully he will go, the fucking Arrogant fool!!!

I hope everybody thinks he is a complete Arsehole and nobody goes to his restaurants anymore - so they all go bust and he has to live on the street and become a rent boy!!!!

They should change Big Brother to vote to save instead of vote to evict. That way you get rid of the boring ones like Maysoon

Cant stand him aswell so arrogant he can be funny somtimes but he walks around like he made all he cares about is himself.

I bet the public like Rachael after the shit she has been taking recently

I can still see Dale or Luke going. Actually i say Stuart hes just a fairy with no backbone

Back
Top Bottom