Best Players in Fifa 2009

players ive found usefull

Karim Benzema - Lyon - hee's only 21 i think and rated in mid eighties but after a couple of seasons ends up being 95 overall, and he's very very very fast, good at out running defenders

Diego - brehmen - very good goal scorer very useful

Elano - Man City - good at free kicks and far out shots

Micha Richards - you but class def for his age on fifa - by the time he's 27 he ended up being 97 overall

Ronaldo - Manchester United - isnt it obv why everyone likes him ?

Ronaldinho - AC Milan - i know he's in his late 20's and rated 88but he's good at dribbling and skill ive always like plays as him, but i do sometimes struggle in signing him as milan dont have enough players

Sergio Ramos - Real Madrid - very fast and good at running up the wings and crossing in and plus very strong defender

Lorik Cana Captain of Olympique Marseille(25 years old) after 3 seasons from 81 --> 95. He's Great!!!

Jermaine Beckford(Leeds)fast finisher; Jonathan Biabiany(Modena)fast skillfull winger; Fabian Delph(Leeds)dynamic midfielder with good technique and intelligent runs; Marvell Wynne(Toronto)incredibly fast and agressive fullback.Unbelievably cheap player(Phenomenal!);Andreas Lumb(Aarhus)another very,very fast fullback; David Wheater(Stoke?)strong, tall young center-back;Fran Mérida(Arsenal)bags of potential, but excellent skills with the ball right from the start.Expert in deadball situations and assists(I really like this player);Sergio Asenjo(Valladolid?)young talented goalkeeper,excellent positioning; José Baxter(Everton)very young talented attacking allrounder; Gianvito Plasmati(Atalanta)...Luca Toni clone!Plasmati is my favourite strong striker at the moment,unstopable in the air after one season.Ahmed Barusso(Siena)powerhouse midfielder with a thunderous shot; Simão(Panathinaikos)complete defensive player.Excellent in any defensive role in defense or midfield. Somen Tchoyi(Red Bull)strong box-to-box.Reliable attacking and/or defending midfielder. Andrew Driver(Hearts)fast agressive left winger... And these are some of many cheap players that i absolutely recommend.Loving this game at the moment, because of these cheaper young talents...

Back
Top Bottom