Best place to get FIFA mods?

i seriously hate the sg forums, as much content as there is it's completely mixed up and not really easy to find anything.

thanks for that other link though :D

What about which are the best downloads?

I changed a few kits and stuff, but it is a complete unorganized waste of time and effort going through all the forum posts and stuff.

Changing the goal nets was the most productive as you not longer have shitty blue nets when your playing in red.

But I was hoping for a sort of megapatch rather than loads of shitty threads

Have u modified for console or pc? I want to find out isit possible to modify FIFA on console as we do for pes

I have moded FIFA quite alot now, since learning from mistakes.

I downloaded a roster someone else done so you can edit the database yourself.

Updated all kits and changed the goal nets and grass textures.

Took a while to do it all but seems abit better now with all latest kits, and as you can edit on the fly the game is alot better in CM as the game feels alot less generic.

Plus you can also edit your home stadium, so as Exeter if I go up through the divisions I can change the stadium so I can play at British modern when I get to the prem as the game is stupid that I still play at Town Park whilst playing CL football.

Just downloading CM 12 and noticed theres a ref_#.big on the same page as the download. What is this for?

Also, is anything else needed apart from Creation Master 12 like DB Master 12, Internal Master 12, File Master 12 or UGC Master 12? I have no clue what they are for.

Last edited:
Finally engrossed myself in the whole Fifa Editing thing, all I'm using is CM12 and have over 200 new faces, some new balls/kits etc and some broadcast TV popups.

Unfortunately Soccergaming is where most of the latest stuff is being produced but you should be comfortably catered for at the following sites.

www.moddingway.com/gamedc/183.html
www.fifa-patch.com
www.fifa-infinity.com

There are also a few tutorials flying about to assist but it's not all that complicated.

Apart from knowing I need anything other than CM like DB 12, IM 12 etc.

What do you have to backup and also do you have to delete a file after using CM12 to add faces and kits?

Also, what would happen if I updated squads by EA from the team management section then edit stuff?

Tanmak mate pls can you help me try edit console version?

Sorry mate, only editing the PC version of the game.

Apart from knowing I need anything other than CM like DB 12, IM 12 etc.

What do you have to backup and also do you have to delete a file after using CM12 to add faces and kits?

Also, what would happen if I updated squads by EA from the team management section then edit stuff?

I backup all my *.big & *.bh files in the FIFA 12 folder as well as sub-folders "data" & "dlc"

Yes, I believe you'll have to delete your 'squads' file and once you edit. CM12 ensures your FIFA uses a particular database (default) that has all your faces assigned etc so when you update via the EA squads route your are circumventing CM12 for EA db.

I downloaded the February roster update & manually installed it into my game ... after which I started editing via CM12 - as close to the best of both worlds I suppose.

I backup all my *.big & *.bh files in the FIFA 12 folder as well as sub-folders "data" & "dlc"

Yes, I believe you'll have to delete your 'squads' file and once you edit. CM12 ensures your FIFA uses a particular database (default) that has all your faces assigned etc so when you update via the EA squads route your are circumventing CM12 for EA db.

I downloaded the February roster update & manually installed it into my game ... after which I started editing via CM12 - as close to the best of both worlds I suppose.

This is what I had to do as well as you cant use online squads for editing.
I only use CM12, I don't use any off the other programs.

How did you manage to manually install EA's official transfer squad updates? DB Manager or CM?

I'll look for the link, failing which I'll upload it.

edit - Do your backup first then ... Get it here

Instructions in the readme file

Always backup your old db just in case!

Once you add and replace the db you can't continue your career anymore!

Add the db file to:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA 12\Game\data\db

If you don't have the db folder,create it!

If you are asked to delete the squad1 file when you enter FIFA 12,delete it!

If you can't see the updates try to regenerate FIFA 12 with iard86 Regenerator ( http://italia.soccergaming.com/inde...an&task=doc_download&gid=32&Itemid=66&lang=it ) or delete manually the squad1 file from My documents/FIFA 12!

Credits to fifaCCitiu.com for the db file!

You'll be ready to edit all you want

Last edited:
What a pain that was to get the Winter transfer DB working! I kinda did a guess using iard86 Regenerator but I finally got it to work!

Last edited:
Wipes are the Television broadcast transitions (normally the EA logo swiping across your screen between set-plays etc). You don't need to download a whole patch to customize this to YOUR FIFA ... just download SELECTOR 3.0 (highly recommended)

So I updated my database using this one

http://www.fifa-infinity.com/fifa-12-2/official-winter-roster-update/

And noticed when I was in CM that Pele and Maradonna was on Classic XI. I booted up the game and they was there with faces. I booted up FIFA 12 on my XBOX and they wasnt on. So I guess they added them correct? I just wanted a updated database like the updated EA one one with nothing added. Anyone have any idea how to do it?

I'v noticed some players ratings have randomly gone down like Messi and Pique. Is there a fix to this?

I also added Ronaldo (Brazil) into the game, did his stats, information etc. Added him to Classic XI. I removed his hair (For a "Young" look) which worked fine, however when I used i68Regenerator to fix some things, the hair came back. Everything is ticked in i68Regenerator. Which one is causing this?

Back
Top Bottom