Best place to get FIFA mods?

anybody knows if i can use the EURO DLC update from moddingway.com with the origin version of fifa?

Yes it does. It's quite good but they haven't fixed the non-Euro 2012 nations yet. They say they'll do that in the next two updates.

Yes it does. It's quite good but they haven't fixed the non-Euro 2012 nations yet. They say they'll do that in the next two updates.

i'll keep an eye out for that.

are there any user-made / converted stadiums that are any good with fifa 12? possibly as an addon, not replacement?

I'v noticed some players ratings have randomly gone down like Messi and Pique. Is there a fix to this?

Saw the following on SG, maybe it'll help if it bothers you much

For those complaining about the player ratings going down, it will only change if you go to the player's skill tab. The overall will show the original one for a brief moment, then change to that number. The fix to this is to just slide the slider back to the original rating (use SOFIFA.COM for help)

Don't worry about editing team formation. It will show the unoriginal rating but let it be. It won't change in-game unless you went to skill tab of player and not reset the rating

The only problem would be resetting all the one club player and team player traits. Most important players will lose this trait so if you're playing for Barcelona and see that Casillas wants to leave madrid or if you agree to sell puyol, xavi, or iniesta and see them go instead of staying, that's the problem...

And, Higuain, Nani, Robben, Balotelli, and Robinho will have one club player traits which they normally don't have, so that means they will stay with their clubs FOREVER!

FIX THIS BY YOURSELF.

Hello any help will be taken, i keep getting this message when i try to load FIFA12 " Fifaconfig has stopped working" Any takers?

I am using the World Tour Patch and it is brilliant, but the only problem is when i try to play a tourny it crashes.

I have been trying to download FIFA 13 Thailand Big Patch by Kan. It's in 5 parts but part 2 you cannot get because medifire will not allow split files and want you to sign up and pay. I've asked them to post links and the are deader than JR's Liver!! So if anyone can find rar part 2 for Big Patch fifa 13 Thailand please post it here for me.

Back
Top Bottom