Best Footie photo's

That's Eric Carriere.

Former Nantes, Lyon and France NT play-maker.

Was a pretty good player in his peak which was probably in the last couple years of his Nantes period before joining OL and the beginning of his OL career.

Too bad for him, at the same time, France had too many other awesome AMF's like Zidane, Pires, etc. etc. etc.

He did play in the Conferedations Cup though a few years back and was one of the better players of France, if I recall correctly. It was a long time ago. My memory is a little sketchy.

I think I remember watching this game. F'n felt bad for the little man but it was funny! :mrgreen: :lol:

He should have a head like Stam, made of stone:

stam_jpg_76799i.jpg

It's amazing what details you can see with modern technology. High-speed cameras, very good digital cameras etc. all made us see the cool stuff that happen on daily basis, yet our eyes are not sharp enough to see it. These 2 pictures of Carriere and Stam are perfect examples of what I'm saying. With your naked eyes you only see a firm ball all the time and then you check out pictures like these two and you see how the shape changes when it hits a players face or other objects.

Sorry for this totally irrelevant post...

It's amazing what details you can see with modern technology. High-speed cameras, very good digital cameras etc. all made us see the cool stuff that happen on daily basis, yet our eyes are not sharp enough to see it. These 2 pictures of Carriere and Stam are perfect examples of what I'm saying. With your naked eyes you only see a firm ball all the time and then you check out pictures like these two and you see how the shape changes when it hits a players face or other objects.

what a great technologic era where are living in! :lol:

i wouldn't say your post was irrilevant.... it looks to me it would be a perfect "the best footie photo" thread's introduction :D

Back
Top Bottom