Best Footie photo's

2007052900230886.jpg
2007052900270886.jpg

Which led to this

Which ended with this

And now this asshole's gone and destroyed everything we love about danish football, Gravgaard shoul have suckerpunched him :roll:

yep, shows how crude and thoughtless many 'fans' can be. That girl doesn't look too impressed with her parents behaviour infront of her!

Remind me never to watch football with you, you sound a barrel of laughs :)

Don't flatter yourself, I'm sure he wouldn't want to spend an evening watching football with you next to him going "AHAHA, HE FELL OVER, WHAT A TWAT, LET'S DO V-SIGNS AT HIM!!!!"

Don't flatter yourself, I'm sure he wouldn't want to spend an evening watching football with you next to him going "AHAHA, HE FELL OVER, WHAT A TWAT, LET'S DO V-SIGNS AT HIM!!!!"

I can think of no greater HELL than sitting next to both you and Peter:roll:

Grey doesn't even come close

Well the same goes for me, so thank God we all support different clubs, eh? :thumbup:

:lol:
Even though I dont do that, you just know it would be a laugh sitting next to a guy that does.

I used to at Tranmere - the guy was a nutjob, he used to call every player a "fairy" and he would literally scream at the opposing manager and referee, "FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR HOME PLANET YOU TWATTING SCUMBAG!" Fair enough, some people find that funny, but there's kids around and there's no need for it.

I used to like it at Old Trafford when the Stretford End would clap the opposition golaie as he came towards them and then all stick two fingers up at him when he acknowledged the applause.

If someone you dislike does something bad there is nothing better than letting them know

Jb and Peter stick to ur Prawn sandwiches ;)

A) I'm vegetarian, B) if you dislike somebody fair enough but there's people who will go mental at players they've never even heard of just because they're playing their team, and C) Marukomu, damn, I was so up for it.

A: thats the first i have heard of veggies not eating fish, but i do live a blinkered life
B:Its called passion for your club, i would go mad at anything against my team. Not someone just falling over but if he did something before than he would get it :)
C:Pass

:)

hold on is that Sean Flynn in the picture with Koumas?

if it is i should go on Question of Sport

wooooooooo im good :)

i think a name the player thread is in order, or thinking back i enjoyed the caption competition

i would do it but as many know i make ideas then jump ship :)

Speaking of Koumas, dont't forget where he started! Doesn't he look young here? 98/99 season this is... The days of SWOS. Woohoo! :mrgreen:

kitphoto_98-99.jpg

I bought that kit off eBay the other day, it's just as hideous in the flesh as it is in that picture.

any idea for a good football poster motive? i can't find anything decent in a good resolution somehow...

Back
Top Bottom