Best Footie photo's

He probably got told to score otherwise his wife would be fed to the sharks.

This, most certainly. Luckily the guy did score a goal so he can experience another day.\

edit: He didn't score, let's pray for his life.

Last edited:
Even if there is a logo, I like this pic a lot. :LOL:

102138685.jpg

When I saw a movie Maradona, he wore there two watches also so i presume it doesn't have anything to do with WC.

another nub

i can tell u somin to in 3 or 4 languages, but well im not that childish

ignorants all around the world
What I said are famous words that you can find with google just typing "Ah nonnè, sei finito", so don't be a "that childish" and use google, but...wait a minute, how is it possible you are a Rome fan and you don't know "Ah nonnè, sei finito" ?!?!?! Are you trying to kidding me?

What I said are famous words that you can find with google just typing "Ah nonnè, sei finito", so don't be a "that childish" and use google, but...wait a minute, how is it possible you are a Rome fan and you don't know "Ah nonnè, sei finito" ?!?!?! Are you trying to kidding me?

im not from italy nor understand the language so again ignorance

-

@ above
u cant say that to a player like totti, if u say hes not that good or i dont like him thats ok but not the stuff u guys posted here

so think first before writing

im not from italy nor understand the language so again ignorance

-

@ above
u cant say that to a player like totti, if u say hes not that good or i dont like him thats ok but not the stuff u guys posted here

so think first before writing
It's not about understand italian language (and so call me ignorant...), it's about inform yourself before talk. Thank God we have Google and Google Translator, otherwise you can ask me and I will surely translate to you to have a polite talk, however these are famous words (like "fu**ing disgrace" from Drogba or "typical germans" from Ferguson, just to say some) who every AS Rom fan know, I'm surprised you don't know them!
And these words were said just 35 days ago, from a s.o.b. like Balotelli to the big s.o.b. Totti, some minutes before the UNICEF ambassador cowardly kicked from behind the young coloured boy, and it means "Grandpa, you are ended!". It's ok now?

Last edited:
Haha, bit easy to jump towards insults, eh? Tad lame.

I know what the discussion is about, i just don't care to read a pointless ramble over Totti in a "best photos" thread. Chew on that thread title, look over how much each photo has been discussed in the past. Yes, it's true.

Start your own "is Totti a cunt" thread.

truths hurt ya a bit, ha? look kid, you don't have to read them, if you don't like. ah, btw, cool boy, you can't know how much I hurt with your uberwise reply.

..and don't worry, mods will give you a distinguished service medal. just keep this way. haha

It's not about understand italian language (and so call me ignorant...), it's about inform yourself before talk. Thank God we have Google and Google Translator, otherwise you can ask me and I will surely translate to you to have a polite talk, however these are famous words (like "fu**ing disgrace" from Drogba or "typical germans" from Ferguson, just to say some) who every AS Rom fan know, I'm surprised you don't know them!
And these words were said just 35 days ago, from a s.o.b. like Balotelli to the big s.o.b. Totti, some minutes before the UNICEF ambassador cowardly kicked from behind the young coloured boy, and it means "Grandpa, you are ended!". It's ok now?

why i need to know this ?
i dont care about the press and all this, i just watch the games

sure its goin to his end but that doesnt allow to call him a cunt or a son of a b...
u know ?!

ok now its finally cleared
cheers

vidic pic is very funny :p

Never say that word again.

Never say that word again.
I'm sorry, I didn't want to use a racist word (that's why I didn't wrote ne*ro), I wrote colo**ed instead of n**ro despite the original provocative sentence had n**ro, I'm sorry, I even wanted to be more soft, I can only apologize. What I wrote in italic was a provocation, it sounds like a title from a scandalistic newspaper. I didn't want to offend anybody (apart the UNICEF ambassador), I'm sorry if I did it, I apologize.

Back
Top Bottom