Best Footie photo's

2cfad3364b.png

definetly it is cesc, above him Pique and the guy bottom right is i think Víctor Vázquez ;)
20080815dasdasftb_7.jpg

+ burnley fan today..
610x.jpg

The end of a dream:
big_C_3_Media_1052909_immagine.jpg

Seeing Totti cry for his team after having lost a Scudetto that they were winning 30 minutes before the end of the match, despite no-one was giving a chance to Roma.. Well, it made me sad :(

Fuck him!

LOL! not a fan, i suppose :D
to be honest i don't really like totti too (i mean as a person, as a football player i adore him), but i got to admit i felt sad for him :))

Last edited:
i don't really like totti too (i mean as a person, as a football player i adore him)
Exactly the opposite here. He's a wonderful person outside the pitch.. But when it comes to playing, he gets dirty and nasty..
Exactly like Macellazzi, or whatever that guy is called..

Where can I see nice high quality savable photos from CL final?

I see some on Champions League website but when I right click, there is no save option.

In particular, I'd really like to get a good one from Milito celebrating his goals or Zanetti lifting cup!

Where can I see nice high quality savable photos from CL final?

I see some on Champions League website but when I right click, there is no save option.

In particular, I'd really like to get a good one from Milito celebrating his goals or Zanetti lifting cup!

+1

I want to put Milito on my desktop. :P

Thanks I found some there.

Gettyimages has some good ones but of course it has their logo on the pics which I don't like.

Back
Top Bottom