Benfica Thread

Re: SL Benfica Supporters Thread

hey PLF don't lose your time with that complexed fanatic...by the way, here's a small note to his pathetic post (as always):

"De acordo com o jornal Daily Record, de Glasgow, também o dinamarquês Peter Lovenkrands, do Rangers, teria recusado uma proposta dos encarnados, afirmando qualquer coisa como "sou demasiado bom para o Benfica". No entanto, o seu empresário, Ivan Benez foi lesto a desmentir o jornal escocês, afirmando que a notícia não tem qualquer fundo de verdade."

...would it ever be possible that any world player would say something even near that about Benfica???...only in the mind of guys like mauras

Soundtracker said:
...would it ever be possible that any world player would say something even near that about Benfica???...only in the mind of guys like mauras

Come on sound, take the pills :). It's not me who said this, it was the player and dailyrecord mate :). You got to get over this! :)

you are a nice guy but you have to solve that resent towards me, it makes no sense lol.

Last edited:

PLF said:
Lol Lovenkrands is at it again :mrgreen: hahaha.

Anyways Mauras no I knew all those things about titles but determining how BIG a club is or especially who's the BIGGER club when comparing two usually can be debateable as it can be based on many factors:

Yep, nice perspective. In that sense Sporting is third. But it's true Porto is the most sucedded club in Portugal in the last 25 years, and I bet it's the club gaining more fans worldwide in the past 5 years, obvious.

Sporting limits itself to have the BEST fans :). What the hell can explain that a season ago we ended second in home attendence, ahead of the "6 million fan" benfica and only behind a Porto with a magnificient domestic and european season (and a few average thousand viewers behind).

Mauras said:
Sporting limits itself to have the BEST fans :).

BEST fans? LMAO :lmao:

Where? I can't see them... is that coloured chairs in that stadium who makes the idea of people in your stadium?

LOL :lol:

We have a media of 50.000 people in a stadium over 6 mouths and we still the best vocal support.

...and Sporting? I can't heard him supporters, they're always criticizeing him coach who had lead Sporting to the UEFA Cup final!

Your club still delayed... ...as always. :lol:

P.S.: Sporting supporters are the most funnyest people aroud this world and "the other". :lol:

Mauras is that the end of Jardelillness or is the star of Quaresma/Simãoillness?

Best fans, hell yeahhhh!!! now that's sense of humour!! and that other one of sporting having the higher stadium attendance right after porto is even more hilarious! check out the numbers man, Benfica's attendance over the whole season, even if not much people going to the first games, is MUCH higher than sporting or porto, even though Benfica tickets are much higher than any other club's tickets in portugal. Just check it and don't come here inventing that stuff no one cares for.

I'm sorry to disapoint you again but the thing you see in your stadium in not real people...just coloured chairs! next time you go there check it out...

I think you should start thinking of creating your own thread or site...'The mauras anti-Benfica hilarious jokes'...

Sorry Mauras but that Best fans argument is quite a sad one imo ;)

If you guys don't know.. Newcastle fans in England always refer to themselves as "BEST FANS" as well, I wonder why ;)

I tell you why when a team falls behind they need things like WE have BEST fans though which is argument of Newcastle fans and they firmly believe it hahaha. Now I see Sporting and NUFC have a few things in common actually ;)

PLF said:
Now I see Sporting and NUFC have a few things in common actually ;)

I think mauras is making confusing with Cetic supporters to Sporting supporters...

besides they wear the same colors... :lol:

A Sporting group supporters pub poster:
"Do ya want to be a member of JUVE LEO? SO JOIN and CHANT IT!"

I can't hear them from here... :lmao:

Last edited:

PLF said:
Sorry Mauras but that Best fans argument is quite a sad one imo ;)

Mate I used a pretty objective argument: attendances ;). Benfica manager to surpass sporting this year in attendances only in the last games, when they saw the title coming. How can you explain that, in a year with no title for both like the previous one the 3 million fan vs 40k stadium Sporting gets a better attendance average than the 14 million vs 70k stadium Benfica "giant"? (based on official league figures, published last season).

Difficult to explain. :)

About falling behind it's benfica who has a single title in 10 years, not us. About the comparison between Newcastle and Sporting fans it's dead wrong. If you look at the (lack of) teeth of Newcastle fans you'll see they only mach benfica fans in portugal :D.

PS - the vocal support argument was very funny :). One thing benfica is far head: their organized fans have a murder in their accounts, that beats the hell out of Sporitng and Porto. and oh... they take banners to games saying "hugo inácio (the murder name) our hero". In that area benfica fans rule.

Hugo inácio is the nice benfica fellow who shot a flare twice in a cup final across the stadium, killing a sporting fan on the second shot. He went to jail but got away, and is still today at bay.

Last edited:

Hugo Inácio is a member of No Name Boys (SL Benfica group supporters) I'm a member too of No Name's, but that history it's true but...

"Na altura do golo do Benfica, Hugo Inácio preparava-se para lançar um "very-light". Quando este se preparava para o lançar, foi empurrado por outros membros da claque No Name Boys quando estes festavam eufóricamente o golo com um típico "moche"(tipico festejo da claque desde a sua existência), segundo este conta - disparou e atingiu com o "very-light" no adepto Sportinguista acidentalmente, acabando por morrer."

Sorry guys I'll translate this tomorrow.

benfica also wanted ailton.did you benfica fans know that?

and we are also in talks with azar karadas.but i think he wont come.

Mauras, we have a title in 10 years...and sporting have 2 titles in 20 years...so,once again u should think before saying crap like that. About the think with NN, of course that they are shit, even to benfica fans. But the juve leo are not angels as well,and a lot of them as we all now have some idiot ideologies that i'm sure that u know them as well as i do. And what can we say about S.D.? those are defenitly no angels.

So Mauras, if you want, open a topic to talk about all those things, this topic isn't made for that purpouse ok?

SPiTFiRE[NN] said:
Hugo Inácio is a member of No Name Boys (SL Benfica group supporters) I'm a member too of No Name's, but that history it's true but...

"Na altura do golo do Benfica, Hugo Inácio preparava-se para lançar um "very-light". Quando este se preparava para o lançar, foi empurrado por outros membros da claque No Name Boys quando estes festavam eufóricamente o golo com um típico "moche"(tipico festejo da claque desde a sua existência), segundo este conta - disparou e atingiu com o "very-light" no adepto Sportinguista acidentalmente, acabando por morrer."

Sorry guys I'll translate this tomorrow.

Spitfire, all the rest I refer are jokes, this issue is serious.

Thats a HUGE LIE (not meaning it's yours).

I was there, on the other stand and I can tell you this:

In the 5 minutes before the game a first flare was shot at us. It went a few meters above the stand, igniting a tree behind us. It was shot directly horizontal, everyone went down when we saw the trace. The police did nothing, they should have stopped the game from starting untill the shooter had been identified.

After Benfica goal a second flare was shot exacly in the same way, horizontally, but even lower, killing an inocent fan with 2 children which I have the PRIDE to have met. The dead guy's brother, a BENFICA FAN, whith whom I talked last year confessed to me Sporting always helped them but they never received any help or sympathy from benfica.

Was he pushed twice? If it wasn't intentional and only a result of natural stupidity didn't he see the first shot that missed people by few meters was dangerous enough? Bullshit!

Nothing happened to the NN boys.
They still carry offensive and savage banners to games with sporting saying "Hugo Inácio you are our hero". They did it a year ago, I saw it. Never saw benfica fans attacking such savage behaviour. I bet some of them even have a secret pride on this.

I never saw a single benfica popular fan defending the end of support to that supporting group of savages, who even attack other benfica fan groups like the more civilized and "non-killing" Diabos.

This story is a disgrace, a shame, on portuguese soccer and the main reason why, from a moment forward I disliked Benfica ever since. It's not only Hugo Inácio...

It's Hugo Inácio...
It's the NN boys who carry the banner...
It's the club who supports NN instead of baning any support to them as the only support group in portugal which killed an inocent guy and praise it
It's the club fans who never stood up against this shame.

Don't tell me about Hugo Inácio and this disgrace. I was not only there but I also met the disgraced people.

Last edited:

You're call us killers? So look at your group supporters of your club (Juve Leo, Directivo Ultras XXI), they are all racists!

I call killers to some NN people yes. Every NN member that holds, supports and accepts a tag saying "hugo inácio our hero" is as killer as the one who did it.

The rest, the ones who never criticized or demanded action against this are just passive ppl with no quality.

If Sporting supporter groups killed an inocent person and my club did nothing against those groups I would imediately stop paying my associado fee. That's for sure.

Yes, there are racists in Sporting supporter groups, as there are in Benfica's and Porto. But obviously racism is not as serious as homicide.
A killer? untill now, sorry to say, only in benfica. Fans that support that killer as an hero or accept to sit in the same stand as a group that supports it? Only in benfica.

Maybe Spit if if was in your family that such a death ocurred maybe you would understand how disgusting this benfica "medal" is. Maybe you are too young to realize.

Last edited:

Damn that sounds horrible! :(

Maybe I'm getting one side of the story but from what I've learned here today from Mauras' posts thats some STUPID shit. Some innocent Sporting fan with 2 children dies and stupid Benfica fans forget that after all this is a sPORT and club rivalry should be healthy not to put a KILLER's name on banners and say he's their hero :(

Fuck... i feel so bad for that guy's family :(

I was in the stadium that day, even today i recollect the poor man on the ground it is chest wide open.

Juve Leo(Sporting), NN(Benfica), Super Dragões(FC Porto) are wall the same shit.

sorry for the poor english

ULTRAS = RACISM!

SO...

NO NAME BOYS = ORIGINAL CASUALS AND MOD'S

estandarte.jpg

saudacao.jpg

sd2.gif

jlamadora.gif

Mauras said:
Every NN member that holds, supports and accepts a tag saying "hugo inácio our hero" is as killer as the one who did it.

That's false and it's bullshit!

hmm,why everyone is that everytime they came with that story? benfica dirigents did what they should have done..the club is not responsable for what the NN do...or am i wrong? do you remember some videos of the juve leo ASSAULTING the gas stations? and the SUPER DRAGOES assaulting the gaz stations? did sporting or porto payed anything?! that's police business! the club has nothing to do with that...after the last game this season, the SD leader said "we are going to av.dos aliados to celebrate,no mather what".Benfica won the last game and the championship,do you have any idea what do i had to pass trough to celebrate the title in Porto?! is that FCP fault? do they even care about what SD do? i'm sorry to say that, but if a benfica fan was killed it would be the same...and believe me,your fee would not change anything. why? because your team,my team and fcp are ALL THE SAME SHIT! OK? try to understand that. there's also a lot of pic's going on the internet making fun of sporting...the reason that i'm not posting them here it's because this is a football forum...to discuss FOOTBALL not to post some stupid pics or come here saying "my team is better than yours...because my team is green and your team is red...and my team has a rainbow inspired stadium.." grow up,and stop with that wining speech.

Last edited:

No I'm totally with the idea that what club's FANs or gangs do is not the club's responsibility. For example if NN kill and do stuff.. it's not SL Benfica's fault.

BUTtttttttt.... I would HATE to see that some Benfica fan call that killer who killed an innocent Portuguese still a HERO! That IS wrong. Because he's not a hero.. he's a loser who over club rivalry killed a family's head person.

The banner saying "Hugo Inacio" is my hero is what I have problem with not anything else.

they have a lot of insulting chants against us...such as "SLB...SLB...son of b****....SLB..." so whot the f**** are they to say anything?

Because of this they ARE always beating by us...

Last edited:

cucaspp said:
No is not, a couple a years back, NN have a banner just like this:

"Hugo Inacio, the last hero!"

I didn't see that in my life!

PLF said:
No I'm totally with the idea that what club's FANs or gangs do is not the club's responsibility. For example if NN kill and do stuff.. it's not SL Benfica's fault.

Yes it is PLF, in Portugal clubs back their supporter associations, they often have room and facilities in the home stadium and less expensive tickets.

But I see this thread in a "long time no comments" situation...

benfica fans aren't in a mood to comment their superstar exibition last night against 10km-juventus, the same that got a draw wednesday against the "mighty" timisoara from romania? :D ;)

Mauras said:
Yes it is PLF, in Portugal clubs back their supporter associations, they often have room and facilities in the home stadium and less expensive tickets.

But I see this thread in a "long time no comments" situation...

benfica fans aren't in a mood to comment their superstar exibition last night against 10km-juventus, the same that got a draw wednesday against the "mighty" timisoara from romania? :D ;)

AHAHAHAHAH... i think i'll see you again in uefa cup again... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom