Beijing 2008

I'm still up for playing it - I was doing stuff this weekend though.

We need to decide on a few events to do - then get a bit of practice. Then do it.

I had fun the other day with Grim and CW - If there was a couple more on it would have been better. Especially it makes a huge difference if you don't know what your doing - Like what happened with CW on a couple of events.

The only frustrating thing is the lag - On my screen I won an event and then the results came up and I was 3rd!!! crazy. Same with the shooting at the end - It went Crazy!!!!!!

Glad I didn't go with the hype from here, crazy how many games get hyped up by Evo-Web only to be on the scrap heap a week later :LOL:

Its definitely not on the scrap heap

like i keep saying its a game for when you have some beers with a few mates around

I'm keeping mine - Its good fun.

Just not had much time to play it in the last week :DD

playing this alone is no fun at all. had a mate over last weekend, now that was fun. but singleplayer is...meh.

Its definitely not on the scrap heap

like i keep saying its a game for when you have some beers with a few mates around

Makes me wonder if I should get it then...my mates and I have games nights probably 2 out of 5 nights a week not including weekends. Currently we play tekken (old, ps2) and euro....will it work with these types of fellas? :D

we dont play often

its good to mix it up, first have a bit of Beijing before moving onto CYC or Vs each other on Euro/Fifa :))

The more multiplayer games the better ;))

Makes me wonder if I should get it then...my mates and I have games nights probably 2 out of 5 nights a week not including weekends. Currently we play tekken (old, ps2) and euro....will it work with these types of fellas? :D

Beijing is brilliant if you have mates around - Great Fun.

I don't mind playing alone, just playing the Olympic mode, its a bit harder than norma, cause of your stats, online is class, and multiplayer offline, I got quite a lot of WR's I got 100m, 200m, 400m and 110m in a row online one day, I have, Discus, Hammer, Shot Putt and Javelins WR's and I think all the Swimming WR's, dunno about them being female or male, but I should have them, cant remember if I have any more, think I have Pole Vaults WR and Weightlifting, High Jump for Woman as well I believe.

Its good as I want to try to get 1000/1000 for achievements so I play the single player to try and get whats needed etc :D Will do, spices online game days up and before footy on thursday :D

I've been playing this game during lunch at work, it's a good laugh with other people, but not worth playing alone.

Athlete Kings on Saturn is still my favourite button masher, even more so than International Track and Field.

I agree the strength in this game is definitely in the MP. Once you've completed the WRs there doesn't seem to be much point continuing.

My copy has gone and my hands have thanked me for it.

Back
Top Bottom