Beijing 2008

I'm sure it's an accepted term despite the fact that it's incorrect, in the same way that everyone insists on calling the Netherlands "Holland". That's how we say it where I come from anyway, just be thankful I don't type everything as we say it. Udderwise yew'll ave to put up with dis stuff mate, you will doh, it's ow we talk mate, me supper's ready now like, gotta go, traaa!

Anyway.

:OT:

I talk like that and you were wrong. Its not an "accepted term". You saided it wrong.

Your making scouse people sound retarded....:lol:

Anyway....

Who ever gets this first, please let me know what its like online thanks :)

Your making scouse people sound retarded....:lol:

Anyway....

Who ever gets this first, please let me know what its like online thanks :)

from another site

Hmmmm i had a few games online last night and had a few issues with the game
a couple of times in head to head events i.e 100m , swimming etc. on my screen i clearly won the event but then the scoreboard came up and i was 2nd. It also appeared that the host had the advantage of smooth play when every one elses game seemed a bit choppy. Another gripe i have is that the times you get whilst playing online dont seem to count in the leaderboards but that might have been cause we were in player match rather than ranked match but i wasnt the host so i dont know. also you'll need a good few hours cause in events like long jump and javelin etc. each player gets 6 attemps and you have to watch everyones attempts so it takes a long time. Now in each case that i experianced problems we had someone from overseas in the lobby so im hopeing and praying that it was just lag caused by distance, if not this could be a major spoiler of what should have been a quality onine game

Got it this morning. So far I have played most of the single player games. Some of them are really challenging and haven't quite mastered the technique of pressing X and 0 buttons fast enough to get any real speed (PS3). I'm loving it so far though.

Will check out online later

Last edited:
Wey hey

at least that confirms its a proper multi player game and not just your own events with a leader board to see whos won after :))

Getting my copy tomorrow. Back in the day I was International Track and Field King, so am going to challenge you for those world record Coopz!!

I got it at 2pm today on the 360, postie came late, and what a day to do it :( Anyway had a go on it, some events are quite challenging and some are different for the good, be good for a massive online session or offline with mates.

I tried the multiplayer, in 1500m you had it split screen style so you could always see where you were, think the other track ones are also split screen well hurdles was, and that was hilarious, one mate couldnt do it, kept running into the hurdles, then he did one, was like yes, then went straight into the next one haha!

Played that racing bike one, that was a killer, it was me vs my mate for one, and man that killed my arm, you have to keep circling the analogue, for 16 laps garh 4 mins :( Then mate was vs comp so had full screen. Was fun though, will have to have a proper go at it sometime soon.

I love this game to bits now. The value of this game is definitely in the multiplayer/online modes though.

Have already got world records in all the shooting games/archery/javelin/100m in single player and I really want to get more.. it's just that addictive.

Javelin - 102.6m
100m - 9.25sec

Cracked the 100m now - you just wait 4.5/5 secs after he says 'set' then press and hold R2 and you'll have a perfect start

Last edited:
what wait thing?

i guess it will make more sense when i get the game :))

im gonna test the waggle and the buttons out

what wait thing?

i guess it will make more sense when i get the game :))

im gonna test the waggle and the buttons out

When you set down and the guy says 'set' and your meter comes up count to '5', then press and hold R2/Right trigger. It'll fill right up and you'll have a perfect start.

Then waggle the right analogue stick from side to side as fast as you can. You'll see the difference.

Yeah at first found it difficult as in Athens all you had to do was to hold R2 or L2 and then let go on go, this is slightly harder as you have to time it right, at first I was just building it up as close to the red until I heard go, in which just tap it and your off, but will have to try your method out soon.

Back
Top Bottom