Battlefield 3

There are trailers and videos you can download on gametrailers.com.

They also discussed the console version somewhere, but the game is being developed on the PC then ported to the consoles, hence why they are showing the PC version as it is the most developed.

They did say they developed the engine with the consoles in mind and they claim that the console version will look pretty much the same as the PC.

it should look similar. i think console version will have low textures, no aa/af and possibly less smaller draw distance etc.

IMHO the pc version doesnt look that "SPECTACULAR" compared to many other games like crysis.

I'm not too concerned graphically. I loved BC2 on the XB360 and I'm sure the graphics have been improved, so it's a win/win for me.

Saying that, I don't have a £xxxx PC gaming rig but if I did it may be a different story.

I have excellent gaming pc. i think if you really want to experience whatever game in its best form, you should invest in not only all the consoles but a gaming pc too

aSDze.jpg

xMF9B.jpg

EFALJ.jpg

t5z7B.jpg

9qgL1.jpg

3jdWa.jpg

AygHU.jpg

CI0Nb.jpg

taE2E.jpg

5eYJZ.jpg

yaoq0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at those screens of the building destruction looks impressive. Can you imagine being online in a team waiting from a building to ambush, then a noob who cant keep still gets spotted in a window. KABOOM! :LOL:

While we cannot confirm these are entirely official, but it should give you an idea of what sorts of innards your PC needs to play the shooter.

We have sent a mail to verify the listing, just in case, especially since XP is not listed in there anywhere.

Minimum

Hard Drive Space: 15 GB for disc version or 10 GB for digital version
Processor: Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHzRAM2GB
Video Card: DirectX 10 or 11 compatible Nvidia or AMD ATI card

Recommended

Hard Drive Space: 15 GB for disc version or 10 GB for digital version
Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPURAM 4GB
Video Card: DirectX 11 Nvidia or AMD ATI card, GeForce GTX 460, Radeon Radeon HD 6850

BF3 is out in October.

I've got an invite to the Closed Alpha Trial, can't make use of it though because its PC only.

If anyone wants it PM me your email address, I'll go through the process and send you the code.

Back
Top Bottom