Batman: Arkham Knight [PC/PS4/XB1]

If you have not already pre-ordered Batman on PC, then you can get the game now for £14.90 on CDKEYS.com for the standard edition with the Harleyquinn DLC using HUKDMAYDAY code, or you can like them on Facebook and get the Deluxe Edition which is the game + Season Pass for £23.74.

Last edited:
Looking forward to playing this next week when released.

My cdkey still has not been provided though by cdkeys.com but they always seem abit slow at producing keys.
If you have not pre-ordered yet on PC it is still £15.99 for the game or £24.99 for the Premium edition which is the game + season pass.

So, rather strange situation.

I canceled my Limited Edition (Batman Statue Version) on Amazon UK as I got an email saying it will be shipped in July because of some error. But in the email where they notified me they said you will get a downloadable code free to use now.

I didn't want the statue anymore, so re-ordered the Red Hood edition from GAME. But Amazon just sent me the codes for the game + Harley Quinn DLC. Guess I have a free game then heh.

on PS4 it looks very good. But the game's initial set-up takes a long time with the day one patches and DLC servers not completely up yet. But I love the open world and love the Batmobile....feels a bit like GTA rather than Batman though...driving around and crashing into people and destroying stuff along the way....

Lami, I'm not the Batman that the game deserves, but the one it needs....

Actually, i have more fun being the Joker than the Batman...maybe I got the wrong game.....haha

Terrible performance being reported across the board for the PC version.

Game runs perfectly fine on my system - AMD cards are having massive issues though.

I am just really disappointed about the graphics the PC version looks pretty pants. It is as if they have not bothered with AA and graphical settings and configuration is just poor.

Game runs perfectly fine on my system - AMD cards are having massive issues though.

I am just really disappointed about the graphics the PC version looks pretty pants. It is as if they have not bothered with AA and graphical settings and configuration is just poor.

Games looks gorgeous on my system, though the FPS is fluctuating a bit, thankfully for me its not running as bad as I had feared! the Motion Blur is really over the top though, going to turn that off.

bsmaff - never noticed before that your in Welwyn Garden City :D I'm from Hertford :)

bsmaff - never noticed before that your in Welwyn Garden City :D I'm from Hertford :)

I recently moved to Welwyn Garden as that is where my Mrs is from.. We met at University and both stayed in Southampton, but been looking to move back to Welwyn when we had our daughter.

Finally got a job working for Which in Hertford so moved to Welwyn Garden at the end of April.

Games looks gorgeous on my system, though the FPS is fluctuating a bit, thankfully for me its not running as bad as I had feared! the Motion Blur is really over the top though, going to turn that off.

I think it was just I was expecting more - graphically it is no better than the other Arkham games and the graphic settings and configuration is really poor.
I was expecting the PC version to look much better than it does.

Last edited:
I think making it open world took a lot out of the graphics for PC and they scaled it down so lower-end PCs can play it. And thats the main problem. Where as consoles provided a more stable environment, thus the graphics may be better?

PC version withdrawn from sale by Rocksteady/WB and they're recommending people get refunds (sucks when you buy from a key seller though like I did!).

Shame they didn't show this level of concern when they were QA'ing the game prior to release.

PC version withdrawn from sale by Rocksteady/WB and they're recommending people get refunds (sucks when you buy from a key seller though like I did!).

Shame they didn't show this level of concern when they were QA'ing the game prior to release.

So does that mean it has now been removed from my Steam account..

UPDATE:

Just checked my Steam account and it is still listed and playable.. Obviously there isn't going to be any patches anytime soon.

Last edited:
Yeah it seems they looked at it and realised it's going to take a lot of work to be playable, so how the hell did it pass their QA and various alpha/beta deadlines? Shocking.

Yeah it seems they looked at it and realised it's going to take a lot of work to be playable, so how the hell did it pass their QA and various alpha/beta deadlines? Shocking.

They just don't care about PC gamers, which is weird considering how much configurations were available in the first two..

But Arkham City is graphically much better on PC than Arkham Knight, it also sucks the game is locked at 30FPS. This game was clearly developed on a PS4 dev kit, the PS4 is apparently the best version by quite a distance.

They just don't care about PC gamers, which is weird considering how much configurations were available in the first two..

Problem seems to be Warner Bros rather than Rocksteady, I played the first two on console but Arkham Origins on PC had a lot of issues and WB were very slow to get them addressed.

Back
Top Bottom