Assassin's Creed : Revelations

Scutch

Futsal Master
31 October 2006
Cumbria, UK
Tottenham Hotspur
YouTube - Assassins Creed Revelations Debut Trailer [HD]

Assassin's Creed Revelations follows master assassin Ezio Auditore as he walks in the footsteps of his legendary mentor, Altaïr, on a journey to recover five ancient seals that hold the keys to the future of the Assassins brotherhood. It is a perilous path -- one that will take Ezio to Constantinople, the heart of the Ottoman Empire, where a growing army of Templars threatens to destabilize the region.

www.assassinscreed.com

Re: [PC/PS3/360] Assassin's Creed : Revelations

I ain't a fan of those type of games but I'm gonna play it cuz of Constantinople. Also I'm a bit curious about how they'll reflect Ottoman Empire in the game.

I didn't play Assassin's Creed, but completed both AC:2 and AC:Brotherhood - absolutely loved both.

Great setting what with Constantinople/Istanbul and the Ottoman Empire. Extremely rich and vibrant history, more so than Renaissance Italy.

I didn't play Assassin's Creed, but completed both AC:2 and AC:Brotherhood - absolutely loved both.

Have been thinking about going straight to AC:2 as well. Did you feel you should have completed AC:1 to understand the story?

I found AC 1 shit but enjoyed the others.

Yea that's my opinion too. I just can't play it, way too repetetive. I'm just worried you will miss out on some background story leading up to AC:2. Well well, should probably get this thread back on topic now :)

Yea that's my opinion too. I just can't play it, way too repetetive. I'm just worried you will miss out on some background story leading up to AC:2. Well well, should probably get this thread back on topic now :)

No mate, I just went straight into AC2. If you ever need to know the history of Assassin's Creed you've got countless Youtube and even Wikipedia links, but I never needed them.

I'm not saying you won't miss the story element, but that wasn't an issue for me.

100%'d both AC2 and AC:Brotherhood. Superb games.

you are tottaly wrong boys AC is the first and always the best story
i find it better then 2

Not everyone think like you. I prefer Ezio, he looks more thief than assassin but I love his attitude.

I liked Altair a lot more than Ezio, which is a bit strange considering I usually have little love for any character Nolan North voices.

I preferred Altair also, can't wait for these games.

Thought the first one was amazing too, loved them all though.

FD

Agreed Placebo, they should have implemented a combat system like that in Bamtan, that was amazingly satisfying and yet simple to use and understand.

Love these games, can't wait for this.

As long as they don't keep strining the story on or it'll just get boring.

FD

well after playing ACB i got to say i was impressed and especially that recruting assassin is intresting they were very helpful in the last sequence when facing cesare guards

Has anyone seen the advert for this on TV? Jesus, it looks utterly brilliant - even though it's not Gameplay footage. Still mint.

Also, got Editions?

aswotl.jpg

I sitll only 20% in ot brotherhood as it was too same same for AC2 i couldnt be btohered.

Dunno if I should complete ACB 1st or go stright into Revlelations which is at least out of italy

Back
Top Bottom