aspect ratio weird but true

dwyer

League 2
13 June 2012
Waterford-Ireland
Man-united-sunderland
Hey guys how u been im loving pes 2013 well i am now i have been putting on pes for a while and couldnt figure wat was wrong i play on 1920-1080 aspect ratio 16.9 and i swear its like the passing was weird the shooting was just odd and the animations didnt work the game looked odd and felt odd here is the really weird part i have changed the aspect ratio to 4:3 but kept the res at 1920-1080 and unclicked the option so it fills all the screen and the game is so diffrent the animations work the passing and game is fluid

have any of ye any ideas why this is i mean im really happy the game feels amazing now but how can changing the aspect ratio effect the game in such a big way the animations i see when having the aspect ratio on 16.9 are nothing compared to 4:3 but the picture is still on 1020-1080 and fills up the 32 inch screen

im kinda confused!!!

This is by my old post from this topic : http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=66017 maybe will help you ;)

I'll try to explain it possible shortest way.

Its your game 4:3
1jpgja.jpg
it's your TV 16:9
92943684.jpg
When the game is shown on TV, in this case 4:3 to 16:9, it looks like
65009520.jpg

In practice, purely visual, which is the distance from point A to point B is now longer
90061129.jpg
, but the time for this is stay the same and it still purely visual ,the speed look higher.
Motion Preview :
43.gif

169.gif
Sorry for my english ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom