'Arsenal4life' championship patch problem

Spudrifle

Non-League
27 August 2006
Hi I was recently advised to get arsenal4life's championship patch for pes2009 PC, I have finally got it working, version .75 I believe, although it might be .90 but anyway, all kits, badges and teams are editted to perfection, the balls are all loaded, and its just magnificant to look at, very well made, but mine crashes everytime I try and play a match, slowing my PC down epic-ly to, meaning I have to restart, any fixes or ideas why? I might add I haven't ever got a konami patch to install properly as they've all been corrupted or something, so I haven't installed any of 1.1-1.4 Konami official executables... would this effect the championship patch.
Please help :)
kind regards
El Spuddo

Ok, I changed Quality settings from high to medium, this allowed me to enter a match, but now as soon as a shot goes just wide, or a foul happens, i.e. as soon as pes wnats to show a replay, it crashes and asks the old 'error report' query. Please somebody help!

No, before I installed the Championship patch it all worked perfectly, no crashes or errors in game, I've tried nullifying replays in settings but that doesn't work.. I've alwso put my display quality settings down to low.. but to no avail.

Update-

Some matches work swimmingly, such as Konami Cup games, but having started a masterleague, I've noticed any replays, in the Stadium 'Dragou' or whatever it is, still eff my game up, and I get the don't send/send error report dialog again... is there a problem with the patch? perhaps some stadiums aren't compatible with replays?
Can anybody help me?

Back
Top Bottom