Arsenal Thread

Re: The ARSENAL Thread - Next fixture - the scum away on Saturday!

Well it was a disastrous first half and im glad Wenger found the problem at the start of the 2nd half and we salvaged a point almost robbed all 3 as well.........but hotsperm did own us in the firsthalf so i guess 1-1 showed how each half went......

Flamini and Gilberto together in the middle DOES NOT WORK.. we tried it against Middlesboro and got punished for it...... this is cause both those guys are basically the same and really dont have the instinct first touch that sum1 like Fabregas has..... PIRES FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad that Bob got the goal. I heard that he changed the game somewhat after coming on, maybe his season starts here?

I'd always take a scoe draw in the N London Derby. Hopefully with Titi back for the home fixture we can get back to spanking them! :mrgreen:

I feel that RVP should be getting a run. I know we need experience on the pitch and DB10 gives us that but Robin is playing well and I think he could score a few goals for us at the moment.

Re: The ARSENAL Thread - Spurs 1-1 Arsenal

Agree with this, RVP looked dangerous. Surely with us having1 foot in the knock stage RVP should be let loose on Sparta and start against Sunderland next weekend. The boy is class, he should definately get more starts imo.

Maonrinho has been spouting off again, calling Wenger a voyeur for always talking about Chelsea. As Arseblog says, maybe the press are always asking Wenger about Chelsea, and he always answers questions, never shirks them so thats probably the reason.

Whats with all the nicknames you guys are using...why do you lot say things like hotsperm, DB10, Maonrihho, Cashely and etc...it doesn't really sound intelligent to me.

Not trying to cause any trouble or anything...i'm just finding it a bit funny!

Last edited:

I use DB10 to save time as it's quicker than writing Dennis or Bergkamp and you're aware of who i'm talking about.

Yeah, but there are a lot of funny nickanmes/catchphrases you lot are using that sounds a bit silly lol.

Also i'm not trying to say you lot are dumb or anything.

Just helps to remeber why some players/coaches need to be criticized eg Ca$hley Col£ because he recently has been thinking more about his wallet than the interests of the club.

But other than that just a bit of fun ;)

Okay...not trying take away you lots fun or anything.

Well, you just have to appreciate everybody’s humour.

Have you lot noticed when you play as Arsenal in PES5, the crowd sings the

"WE'RE THE NORTHBANK, WE'RE THE NORTHBANK
WE'RE THE NORTHBANK HIGHBURY!"

chant? Quality touch Konami :applause:

It's good news he's back but I hope he's completely recovered now cause we have games against Sparta and Sunderland which I would prefer to see him rest if he's not 100%.

Nickybaker said:
It's good news he's back but I hope he's completely recovered now cause we have games against Sparta and Sunderland which I would prefer to see him rest if he's not 100%.

surely he must start on the bench you's have got room for a slip in the CL so is it worth risking your main man...

I'm impressed with Van Persie so far, he's gonna be some player he tore spurs apart on Sat and must be ahead of Reyes in the picking order..

LMBO!!

just heard Wenger talking about Mourinho's comments on him being a peeping tom...

it is out of order....

but funny at the same time..

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
LMBO!!

just heard Wenger talking about Mourinho's comments on him being a peeping tom...

it is out of order....

but funny at the same time..
probably one of the funniest things i have ever read, and quite shocking to see so much shit talking between managers...

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
surely he must start on the bench you's have got room for a slip in the CL so is it worth risking your main man...

I'm impressed with Van Persie so far, he's gonna be some player he tore spurs apart on Sat and must be ahead of Reyes in the picking order..

I completely agree and his confidence is riding high at the moment.

Perhaps now all this mess surrounding his personal life looks to be clearing up he can get back to football. Few people can have had a more turbulent fledgling career!:

Early 2004: Shortly before his 3m transfer to the Arse, RVP is nearly lynched by a mob of 250 angry Ajax fans during a reserve game. After being wrestled to the ground and sustaining severe head and neck injuries and bruised ribs, he credits dutch coach Marco Van Basten for saving his life that day by throwing himself on top him and sheilding some of the blows.

October 2004: RVP smashes his BMW into the central reservation barrier on the M25 near St Albans, Herts, on his way to training. His BMW 635i overturned, skidded across the road and slid down a bank before ending up in a field. Apparently he used DB10 as an interpreter at the cop shop.

April 2005: RVP, super sub, comes of the bench to bury two excellent goals past Brad Friedel in the FA cup semi final vs Blackburn, but celebrations are muted after the Dutchling runs into Any Todd's outstretched elbow and is left midly concussed and with a heavily swollen face. Ouch.

June 2005: RVP is arrested on allegations of rape and is held in a Dutch jail for over 10 days. The case is still not resolved although the authorities appear to have distanced themselves from RVP's connection.

I swear the boy is cursed :D What's next? Perhaps he will contract bird flu and infect the rest of the Premier league. Time for some good luck charms Rob...

He wasnt liked too much at his last club, apparently they threw a party cos he left....

I he's at the right place, with Bergkamp and Henry at the same club it'd humble most young players...

Anyway the lad has the talent to be one of the best...

I do indeed.

By the way I was just thinking, if Jose has a 120 page dossier on Arsene does that mean he loves Arsene and that he is actually a voyeur?

Just wondering :D

Nickybaker said:
I do indeed.

By the way I was just thinking, if Jose has a 120 page dossier on Arsene does that mean he loves Arsene and that he is actually a voyeur?

Just wondering :D

lol I was abit worried when i saw that they a 120 page dossier on Wenger...

whats all that about???

But Wenger killed it with his remarks back to Mourinho...

""If you give success to stupid people, then it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent,"

which has really got under Jose's skin....

quality, he is very good at the subtle putdown...

His best one was "Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife" in response to Fergie saying Utd had a better team. Class!

What a great win over Sparata today..... This years CL campaign has been great...... We will need a bit of luck now in the knockout round as anything can happen there.... but we clearly dominated our group this year with no problems..... I see a Henry- Van Persie partnership in the future....

Van Persie was superb after coming on, what does this man have to do to get a starting place??

Got fecking wet though last night :)

Back
Top Bottom